PICS: Heidi Montag's Face Returns to Normal
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 26th 2010 06:00PM
Heidi Montag is beginning to look like herself again.
The reality starlet, who underwent two rounds of plastic surgery including more than 10 procedures, frolicked on the beach in Costa Rica with a face that reminded us of the Heidi we first met as Lauren Conrad's BFF on 'The Hills.'
Eventually, post-operations, Montag was virtually unrecognizable from the sweet girl we once knew. But now, she definitely has the original Heidi face back.
As for the tape on her nose, no she did not have anything else done. "Except for filming and a few photo shoots, I've had my nose tape on 24 hours a day since November," she told Life & Style. "It takes a year for your nose to heal. This is just the first photo that anyone has seen of it."
Heidi Montag on the Beach
Wearing a bandage over her nose, Heidi Montag takes a dip in the Pacific Ocean as she contemplates her pending divorce from Spencer Pratt in Costa Rica on August 19th.
Pacific Coast News
Pacific Coast News
MORE ABOUT Heidi Montag
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Heidi Montag Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Christina Aguilera Poses Nude While Pregnant; Kim Kardashian Shares Nearly Naked Instagram: Top 5 Friday Stories
- Zoe Saldana Defends Crossroads Costar Britney Spears After Auto-Tune Controversy: She's "an Abundance" of Good Energy
- Justin Bieber Celebrates Riccardo Tisci's Birthday With Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner -- See the Pics!
- The TRANSformation Continues! Bruce Jenner Debuts Shocking New Hairdo
- Michael Strahan & Nicole Murphy Call It Quits ? End Their Five-Year Engagement
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really