Joey Lawrence Stabbed in Eye With Script During Rehearsal
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 27th 2010 07:00AM
The actor was hit in the eye with a script, causing the tear, he wrote on his Twitter account.
"Hey my tweet peeps. Sorry for being AWOL. I got hit in the eye yesterday mrng [sic] by accident in the set and it ripped my cornea. Trying to heal," he tweeted. "So I can do the show tmrw [sic] and be ok! Love you all and I'll be in touch very soon xoxo."
According to TMZ, an eyewitness said that the person accidentally misjudged his reach and ended up poking Lawrence in the eye. He was immediately taken to the hospital and is expected to be back to work Friday night.
Lawrence also posted a photo of his damaged eye to his account.
"Thank you for all your well wishes my tweeters! I'm in some pain right now but trying to heal quickly... Luv u all," he added with the pic.
'Melissa & Joey,' co-starring Melissa Joan Hart, recently began its first season on ABC Family.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Danny Trejo rolls up in character at the Los Angeles Premiere of "Machete".
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Queen Elizabeth II Photobombs a Selfie at the Commonwealth Games: See the Amazing Picture
- Erin Heatherton Goes Topless on a Horse, Rides a Horse Bareback for Buffalo David Bitton Campaign With Eric Decker
- Kim Kardashian Calls Khloe Kardashian a "Miserable Person" After Selfies Diss on Keeping Up With the Kardashians
- Longtime Friend Of Hot Car Dad Ross Cooper Confused By Ongoing Events, Prays There's A Reasonable Explanation For It All
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Toni Garrn Enjoy An Afternoon On Their Yacht Off The Coast Of Saint-Tropez France
- Kelsey Grammer And His Wife Kayte Grammer Welcome Their Son Gabriel To The World
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- Long lines start early as Comic-Con floor opens and dedicated fans queue up for coveted toys
- The Naked Warwick Rowing Team Is Back! See 7 Stupid Hot Pics of the Completely Nude Hunks
- Shia LaBeouf Arrives in Court After Cabaret Arrest, Actor His Trades Scruffy Appearance for Sharp Suit
- The Vampire Diaries: Julie Plec Previews Life Without Damon and Bonnie in Season 6