Nicole Richie Shows Off Her Short New Haircut
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Aug 27th 2010 04:55PM
Nicole Richie is so confident in her new hairdo that she's posting it for all of the World Wide Web to see.
The former 'Simple Life' reality star unveiled her latest look on her blog last night, calling it "makeover madness." No doubt, the 28-year-old fashion designer has run the gamut of hairstyles -- going from blonde to brunette to blonde again -- but now she's back to a shorter cut with loose, wavy layers and side-swept bangs, and we love it.
And even though Richie said she was "ready for a change" when she dyed her locks a sultry brown eight months ago, we are thinking that motherhood, stardom, and an impending walk down the aisle can cause any gal to want to lighten up a bit.
The mastermind behind the cut was her friend and celebrity hairstylist Andy Lecompte and the color was done by George Papanikolas.
After her makeover, Richie did what any star would do: play "Clueless". "Andy and George played Cher & Dionne, and I played Tai," she blogged. Then this morning she tweeted, "I've already done 2 dance routines, played DJ Lance Says & played freeze tag."
MORE ABOUT Nicole Richie
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Nicole Richie Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miss Universe 2015: Miss Colombia Paulina Vega Crowned As Crowd Boos Miss Jamaica's 4th Runner-Up Status
- Gabrielle Carteris Randomly Snags Seat at Jennifer Aniston's SAG Awards Table: GIF
- SAG Awards 2015: Watch the Most Emotional Speeches, Including Uzo Aduba, Patricia Arquette, More!
- Miss Colombia crowned Miss Universe, Miss USA runner-up
- 'Birdman' tops SAG Awards, Redmayne upsets Keaton
- Blake Shelton scores as host and musical guest on 'SNL'