Nicole Richie Shows Off Her Short New Haircut
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Aug 27th 2010 04:55PM
Nicole Richie is so confident in her new hairdo that she's posting it for all of the World Wide Web to see.
The former 'Simple Life' reality star unveiled her latest look on her blog last night, calling it "makeover madness." No doubt, the 28-year-old fashion designer has run the gamut of hairstyles -- going from blonde to brunette to blonde again -- but now she's back to a shorter cut with loose, wavy layers and side-swept bangs, and we love it.
And even though Richie said she was "ready for a change" when she dyed her locks a sultry brown eight months ago, we are thinking that motherhood, stardom, and an impending walk down the aisle can cause any gal to want to lighten up a bit.
The mastermind behind the cut was her friend and celebrity hairstylist Andy Lecompte and the color was done by George Papanikolas.
After her makeover, Richie did what any star would do: play "Clueless". "Andy and George played Cher & Dionne, and I played Tai," she blogged. Then this morning she tweeted, "I've already done 2 dance routines, played DJ Lance Says & played freeze tag."
MORE ABOUT Nicole Richie
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Nicole Richie Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber Wipes Out on Basketball Court Against Scooter Braun, Shoved Into Hoop: Video, Pic
- Kate Middleton, Prince William Find Baby Prince George a New Nanny
- Drew Barrymore: "I Don't Think I'm a Good Actor"
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Aretha Franklin: Obama was 'tired' when he misspelled 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T'
- Steve Irwin's Cameraman Justin Lyons Recalls the Crocodile Hunter's Final Words
- Style 180! Taylor Swift and Lorde Go From Catholic School Girls to Goth Goddesses
- Chris Hemsworth Surfs in Clingy Wetsuit, Elsa Pataky (and Her Baby Bump) Hit the Beach—See the Pics!