LL Cool J and Cyndi Lauper Team Up for Emmy Night
By Rob Shuter Posted Aug 28th 2010 06:00AM
'Entertainment Tonight' Emmy Party being held at Vibiana in Los Angeles. Grammy Award-winning artist Cyndi Lauper will headline the entertainment and LL Cool J will do a special intro.
Guests will be dining from a menu by Susan Feniger's Border Grill and snacking on delicious treats from Magnolia Bakery. The party is so exclusive, it even has its own wine from Candice Cameron-Bure's ('Full House') vineyard, Bure Family Wine. Guests will also walk away with the coveted ET Emmy Party gift bag -- a Cole Haan tote filled with goodies.
PopEater has a VIP ticket to the party and will bring you all the dish and all the best Emmy scoop after the show!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 45 Million Instagram Followers With, You Guessed It, a Cleavage Shot
- Bryan Cranston: Being Famous "Is Almost Like Being a Pregnant Woman"
- Sandra Bullock's Boyfriend Bryan Randall Is a "Free Spirit," "Amazing With Kids," Ex-Girlfriend's Mom Says
- Dean Jones, boyish Disney star, dies at 84
- Avril Lavigne announces separation from husband Chad Kroeger
- Robert Redford, Nick Nolte's friendship shines through in 'A Walk in the Woods'
- Mr. Robot's Finale Brilliantly Sets the Stage for Season 2 With Twists, Turns & New Questions
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen Are Not Headed for Divorce, Source Says
- Sandra Bullock's Boyfriend Bryan Randall Can't Stop Gushing About His New Leading Lady—Get the Scoop!