LL Cool J and Cyndi Lauper Team Up for Emmy Night
By Rob Shuter Posted Aug 28th 2010 06:00AM
'Entertainment Tonight' Emmy Party being held at Vibiana in Los Angeles. Grammy Award-winning artist Cyndi Lauper will headline the entertainment and LL Cool J will do a special intro.
Guests will be dining from a menu by Susan Feniger's Border Grill and snacking on delicious treats from Magnolia Bakery. The party is so exclusive, it even has its own wine from Candice Cameron-Bure's ('Full House') vineyard, Bure Family Wine. Guests will also walk away with the coveted ET Emmy Party gift bag -- a Cole Haan tote filled with goodies.
PopEater has a VIP ticket to the party and will bring you all the dish and all the best Emmy scoop after the show!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Nash Dies at 86: Russell Crowe Reacts to Death of A Beautiful Mind Mathematician
- Prince Harry Meets Niece Princess Charlotte for the First Time!
- Farrah Abraham Literally Forces Her Daughter Sophia to Bond With Her New Boyfriend Simon Seran: Watch the Teen Mom OG Sneak Peek!
- 'Tomorrowland' beats out 'Pitch Perfect 2' for number one spot
- B.B. King memorial more cheers than tears in Las Vegas
- Chris Pratt : 'I am just dumb'
- Prince Harry Finally Meets Princess Charlotte, His Baby Niece and 2nd Royal Baby
- Khloé Kardashian Falls and Uses Her Big Butt to Slide Down Snowy Hill—See the Hilarious KUWTK Clip!
- Relive Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Wedding! See All the Guests, Instagrams and Behind-the-Scenes Pics!