LL Cool J and Cyndi Lauper Team Up for Emmy Night
By Rob Shuter Posted Aug 28th 2010 06:00AM
'Entertainment Tonight' Emmy Party being held at Vibiana in Los Angeles. Grammy Award-winning artist Cyndi Lauper will headline the entertainment and LL Cool J will do a special intro.
Guests will be dining from a menu by Susan Feniger's Border Grill and snacking on delicious treats from Magnolia Bakery. The party is so exclusive, it even has its own wine from Candice Cameron-Bure's ('Full House') vineyard, Bure Family Wine. Guests will also walk away with the coveted ET Emmy Party gift bag -- a Cole Haan tote filled with goodies.
PopEater has a VIP ticket to the party and will bring you all the dish and all the best Emmy scoop after the show!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lauren Conrad on Purple Hair Like Nicole Richie: "I'm Not a Big Fan"
- Beyonce Takes Blue Ivy to the Dublin Zoo in Ireland: Cute Pictures
- Big Bang Theory Renewed For Three More Seasons!
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Rupert Murdoch inducted into TV Academy Hall of Fame: 'I believe in providing consumers with choice'
- Miranda Kerr strips down for sexy ad
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West $1 Million Prenuptial Agreement—Is It Real?! Plus, New Wedding Details!
- Girl Meets World Casting Scoop: Find Out Which Boy Meets World Star Is Returning! Plus, a First Look at the Reunion
- Bitch Stole My Look! Naomi Campbell Steps Out as Beyoncé's Foxxy Cleopatra