LL Cool J and Cyndi Lauper Team Up for Emmy Night
By Rob Shuter Posted Aug 28th 2010 06:00AM
'Entertainment Tonight' Emmy Party being held at Vibiana in Los Angeles. Grammy Award-winning artist Cyndi Lauper will headline the entertainment and LL Cool J will do a special intro.
Guests will be dining from a menu by Susan Feniger's Border Grill and snacking on delicious treats from Magnolia Bakery. The party is so exclusive, it even has its own wine from Candice Cameron-Bure's ('Full House') vineyard, Bure Family Wine. Guests will also walk away with the coveted ET Emmy Party gift bag -- a Cole Haan tote filled with goodies.
PopEater has a VIP ticket to the party and will bring you all the dish and all the best Emmy scoop after the show!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Couple Leaves Waiter a $100 Tip for Bad Service; See George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin's First Wedding Photo: Top 5 Stories
- Ben Affleck Goes Full Frontal in Gone Girl, Jokes His Penis "Looks Better in 3-D!"
- Sofia Vergara, Joe Manganiello Go On Double Date With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Tatum -- See the Hot Pics!
- No R-E-S-P-E-C-T! Aretha Franklin Lets It All? Hang Out After David Letterman Taping – See The Pictures!
- Tracy Morgan Fights Back, ?Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Is Blaming Him For Deadly Car Accident
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- Country trio Lady Antebellum's adult sound on new album '747'
- Twilight Making a Comeback With Short Films on Facebook—and Kristen Stewart Is Involved!
- Tiger Woods Is Ready to Heat Up the Kitchen By Opening a Brand-New Restaurant—Get the Details!
- Gone Girl Star Emily Ratajkowski's Cleavage Is Insane on Cosmopolitan Cover—but We're Not Complaining