LL Cool J and Cyndi Lauper Team Up for Emmy Night
By Rob Shuter Posted Aug 28th 2010 06:00AM
'Entertainment Tonight' Emmy Party being held at Vibiana in Los Angeles. Grammy Award-winning artist Cyndi Lauper will headline the entertainment and LL Cool J will do a special intro.
Guests will be dining from a menu by Susan Feniger's Border Grill and snacking on delicious treats from Magnolia Bakery. The party is so exclusive, it even has its own wine from Candice Cameron-Bure's ('Full House') vineyard, Bure Family Wine. Guests will also walk away with the coveted ET Emmy Party gift bag -- a Cole Haan tote filled with goodies.
PopEater has a VIP ticket to the party and will bring you all the dish and all the best Emmy scoop after the show!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- What Really Happened: ‘Married To Medicine’ Star Mariah Huq Was ‘Drunk,’ Kicked Out Of Two Restaurants Before Explosive Blowout With Quad Webb, Leaked Text Messages Reveal
- Cynthia Bailey Slams ?Drunk' Porsha Williams After ?RHOA' Reunion Fight: ?I Don’t Condone Violence, Period!'
- Olivia Wilde, Jason Sudeikis welcome baby boy
- Joan Rivers under fire for joke about kidnapped Cleveland women
- California high court won't review conviction of Michael Jackson's doctor