Can Jon Gosselin's Ex, Hailey Glassman, Reinvent Herself Yet Again?
By Christine Fenno Posted Aug 28th 2010 02:34PM
Hailey Glassman, the daughter of Kate Gosselin's tummy-tuck surgeon, last year? The two vacationed in the South of France and moved in together in Manhattan. But ever since the Gosselin-Glassman relationship ended in late 2009, the 23-year-old most famous for dating the father of eight (and allegedly ransacking his apartment in a post-breakup rage) has been striving to redefine herself. In recent months, she posed for an embarrassing magazine cover, signed on to fight in a celebrity boxing match, and shopped around her own reality series ('Starting Over') in L.A. Now, according to the N.Y. Post's Page Six, Glassman has been submitting resumes in hopes of launching a whole new career.
Sources tell the celebrity news outlet that Glassman has zeroed in on the public relations industry as her next best career move. Aspiring to launch a career as a publicist, she has reportedly been reaching out to top agencies in New York City with an intro pitch that boasts, "I am very relatable and could sell a rock to the public if I had to and they would buy it."
Sure, she can sell rocks, but can Glassman sell herself, with her brief but colorful history of sordid tabloid coverage, to legitimate employers in the Big Apple? Time will tell. There's still no word on whether any PR firms have taken the former college student (who reportedly majored in tourism management -- and partying -- at Indiana University) up on her offer.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Nye the Science Guy Reads Mean Tweets About Himself in Funny Video
- Peyton List Has a Pimple-Popping App, Was Nicknamed "the Octopus": 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Drew Barrymore Ready For Baby No. 3? "The Door's Open, But I'm No Spring Chicken"
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67
- Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler Go on Romantic Safari in Africa—See the Pics!
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Family, Including Bobby Brown, Pat and Cissy Houston, Gather at Wake
- Kim Kardashian Calls Herself a ''Soccer Mom,'' Shares Photos of North West Playing Her New Favorite Sport!