Can Jon Gosselin's Ex, Hailey Glassman, Reinvent Herself Yet Again?
By Christine Fenno Posted Aug 28th 2010 02:34PM
Hailey Glassman, the daughter of Kate Gosselin's tummy-tuck surgeon, last year? The two vacationed in the South of France and moved in together in Manhattan. But ever since the Gosselin-Glassman relationship ended in late 2009, the 23-year-old most famous for dating the father of eight (and allegedly ransacking his apartment in a post-breakup rage) has been striving to redefine herself. In recent months, she posed for an embarrassing magazine cover, signed on to fight in a celebrity boxing match, and shopped around her own reality series ('Starting Over') in L.A. Now, according to the N.Y. Post's Page Six, Glassman has been submitting resumes in hopes of launching a whole new career.
Sources tell the celebrity news outlet that Glassman has zeroed in on the public relations industry as her next best career move. Aspiring to launch a career as a publicist, she has reportedly been reaching out to top agencies in New York City with an intro pitch that boasts, "I am very relatable and could sell a rock to the public if I had to and they would buy it."
Sure, she can sell rocks, but can Glassman sell herself, with her brief but colorful history of sordid tabloid coverage, to legitimate employers in the Big Apple? Time will tell. There's still no word on whether any PR firms have taken the former college student (who reportedly majored in tourism management -- and partying -- at Indiana University) up on her offer.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vanessa Lachey Shares Adorable Picture of Blooming Baby Bump, First Instagram Since Pregnancy Announcement
- Husband's Spreadsheet of Wife's Excuses Not to Have Sex Goes Viral; Cameron Diaz Cuts Radio Interview Short After Host Disses Drew Barrymore: Top 5 Tuesday Stories
- Katherine Webb Shares Bikini Honeymoon Shot, Peek at Wedding to AJ McCarron
- She's An American Woman In London! Noelle Reno Dishes About Life, Work And Reality Show ?Ladies Of London'
- Madonna’s Underage Teenage Daughter Says She ‘Awkwardly Avoided Teachers’ At Prom After Drinking Champagne
- Reality Showdown! Producers Now Deciding Between Fan-Favorite ?Bachelorette' Alum Arie Luyendyk Jr. And Andi Dorfman Cast-Off Chris Soules In Next Bachelor Casting
- Leonardo DiCaprio spotted partying with 25 models, source says
- Ali Lohan reportedly launching country music career
- FOX411's pic of the day