Zoe Saldana Shows What She's Got Underneath That 'Avatar' Blue
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Aug 28th 2010 04:30PM
Zoe Saldana is back in theaters in glorious Na'vi blue this weekend with a return engagement of 'Avatar.' And at the same time, she's showing exactly what's going on underneath all of that motion capture animation in a new Calvin Klein campaign.
The 'Avatar' and 'Star Trek' beauty gets confessional in three new online videos promoting Calvin Klein Underwear's Fall 2010 campaign, according to a company press release.
"I've got nothing to hide," she says in the ad.
And she's not kidding. The Avon beauty -- who helped write the script for the ads -- 'fesses up to having a great poker face and even a tattoo or two.
She also (surprise, surprise) has an affinity for Calvin Klein Underwear, cooing, "Calvin Klein or nothing at all" as she models the label's new Envy line.
The commercials -- shot by fashion photographer Mikael Jansson, who also did the brand's men's campaign -- will also air during the Aug. 29 telecast of the 2010 Emmy Awards... so save those bathroom breaks for the long speeches, OK?
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Katy Perry Addresses Taylor Swift Feud Ahead of Super Bowl Performance: "You're Going to Hear About It"
- Iggy Azalea Calls Steve Madden Collection Photos "Gross," "Most Disgusting Photo Shoot Ever"
- Missy Elliott Joining Katy Perry for Super Bowl 2015 Halftime Show
- Rap mogul Suge Knight charged with murder
- 'Harry Potter' actor Robbie Coltrane reportedly hospitalized after flight
- 'Let's Get Married' singer allegedly shoved ring down fiancee's throat