Zoe Saldana Shows What She's Got Underneath That 'Avatar' Blue
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Aug 28th 2010 04:30PM
Zoe Saldana is back in theaters in glorious Na'vi blue this weekend with a return engagement of 'Avatar.' And at the same time, she's showing exactly what's going on underneath all of that motion capture animation in a new Calvin Klein campaign.
The 'Avatar' and 'Star Trek' beauty gets confessional in three new online videos promoting Calvin Klein Underwear's Fall 2010 campaign, according to a company press release.
"I've got nothing to hide," she says in the ad.
And she's not kidding. The Avon beauty -- who helped write the script for the ads -- 'fesses up to having a great poker face and even a tattoo or two.
She also (surprise, surprise) has an affinity for Calvin Klein Underwear, cooing, "Calvin Klein or nothing at all" as she models the label's new Envy line.
The commercials -- shot by fashion photographer Mikael Jansson, who also did the brand's men's campaign -- will also air during the Aug. 29 telecast of the 2010 Emmy Awards... so save those bathroom breaks for the long speeches, OK?
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Prancing Elites Ask Beyonce for Diet Advice (Via Internet Video): Watch
- Bristol Palin Breaks Silence on Calling Off Wedding: "Painful Time"
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Exploring Surrogacy Amid Ongoing Fertility Problems
- 'Saved by the Bell' actor Dustin Diamond heads to trial in bar stabbing
- Bristol Palin breaks silence over canceled wedding: 'This is a painful time'
- Hawaiian 'Aloha' movie foes are 'perpetually aggrieved' 'delicate flowers,' critics say
- Little Mix Shades Britney Spears: "We Knew We Could Do Better" Than a Song Like "Pretty Girls"
- How Miley Cyrus Helped Get Grace and Frankie, Your New Favorite Netflix Show, Renewed
- Bristol Palin Says Calling Off Her Wedding to Dakota Meyer Was "Painful," Hopes to "Rebuild" Her Life in Alaska