2010 Emmy Opening Video: Kate Gosselin Shunned, Jon Hamm & Betty White Dance Dirty
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 29th 2010 08:40PM
Emmy host Jimmy Fallon teamed up with the cast of 'Glee' to kick off the 2010 Emmy Awards show in a pre-taped segment in which they go on hunt to find the ultimate glee team. Members of the cast of 'Glee' (Jane Lynch, Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Corey Monteith and Amber Riley) recruit everyone from Tina Fey, Jon Hamm and Joel McHale to perform Bruce Springsteen's 'Born to Run.' The stars even run into Kate Gosselin, who wore her infamous 'DWTS' costume, but the group declined to let her join their club. 'Mad Me' star Jon Hamm steals the opener though when he's caught getting sexy dance lessons from Betty White. Their chemistry is pretty hot. The 2010 Emmy Awards opener is too good for words, so just watch. >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Khloe Kardashian Responds to Adrienne Bailon's Rob Comments: I Thought She and I Were Cool
- Sean Lowe to Bachelorette Andi Dorfman: Josh Murray "Is Not Your Soul Mate"
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Jessica Barrymore Found Dead at 47: Report
- What's In Store? Check Your Weekly Horoscope To Find Out What's To Come This Week! You Better Act Accordingly!
- Rihanna Gets Angry at a Fan Wanting to Take a Picture
- Rob Lowe’s ‘Shark Week’ Promo Is Bizarrely Awesome
- Sexy celeb magazine covers
- Orlando Bloom threw a punch at Justin Bieber at Spanish hotspot, report says
- Man accused of rape at alcohol-fueled Keith Urban concert
- Clayton Kershaw Throws a Baseball at Jimmy Kimmel's Head—Watch Now!
- Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber Get Into a Confrontation Over Miranda Kerr at Ibiza Club: Reports
- Watch Girls' Adam Driver Mock Daniel Radcliffe About Love and Sex...Using Nachos and a Rotten Banana