2010 Emmy Opening Video: Kate Gosselin Shunned, Jon Hamm & Betty White Dance Dirty
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 29th 2010 08:40PM
Emmy host Jimmy Fallon teamed up with the cast of 'Glee' to kick off the 2010 Emmy Awards show in a pre-taped segment in which they go on hunt to find the ultimate glee team. Members of the cast of 'Glee' (Jane Lynch, Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Corey Monteith and Amber Riley) recruit everyone from Tina Fey, Jon Hamm and Joel McHale to perform Bruce Springsteen's 'Born to Run.' The stars even run into Kate Gosselin, who wore her infamous 'DWTS' costume, but the group declined to let her join their club. 'Mad Me' star Jon Hamm steals the opener though when he's caught getting sexy dance lessons from Betty White. Their chemistry is pretty hot. The 2010 Emmy Awards opener is too good for words, so just watch. >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kris Jenner Clears Up Rumors About Bruce Jenner's Transformation; Monica Lewinsky Was "In Love" With Bill Clinton: Top 5 Stories
- Teresa Giudice Dropped By Crisis Manager Wendy Feldman After Filing Orange Is The New Black Prison Request: Details
- Ryan Phillippe Disses His Own Career: "I've Made 30-Plus Films," "Five of Them Are Good"
- Famed Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta Dies At 82
- Monica Lewinsky Says ?I Lost My Public Self' During First Public Speaking Engagement ? ?I Fell In Love With My Boss'
- A Mother's Desperate Plea: Teresa Giudice Begs Judge To Lock Her Up In Connecticut Near Daughters, After Hiring New Lawyer
- Jasmine Tridevil 'flattered' her three-breasted look is a Halloween hit
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at age 82
- 'The Big Bang Theory' recap: More money, more problems
- Go Girl! Jennifer Lawrence Swings an Ax and Impresses All the Guys in New Serena Clip
- FKA Twigs Takes "Video Girl" to Extreme With Google Glass in New Conceptual Video: Watch Now!
- RIP Oscar de la Renta: Famous Fashion Designer Remembered by Taylor Swift, Ivanka Trump and More Celebs