2010 Emmy Opening Video: Kate Gosselin Shunned, Jon Hamm & Betty White Dance Dirty
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 29th 2010 08:40PM
Emmy host Jimmy Fallon teamed up with the cast of 'Glee' to kick off the 2010 Emmy Awards show in a pre-taped segment in which they go on hunt to find the ultimate glee team. Members of the cast of 'Glee' (Jane Lynch, Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Corey Monteith and Amber Riley) recruit everyone from Tina Fey, Jon Hamm and Joel McHale to perform Bruce Springsteen's 'Born to Run.' The stars even run into Kate Gosselin, who wore her infamous 'DWTS' costume, but the group declined to let her join their club. 'Mad Me' star Jon Hamm steals the opener though when he's caught getting sexy dance lessons from Betty White. Their chemistry is pretty hot. The 2010 Emmy Awards opener is too good for words, so just watch. >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celeb Sightings: Stars Toast Cinema In Toronto!
- Frozen-Inspired Disney Wedding Dress by Alfred Angelo Will Be Available to Shop Jan. 2015
- Kim Zolciak Goes on Instagram Rant After Swimsuit Picture Sparks Photoshop Accusations: "Every Last Bit Is Me"
- Everything You Need To Know About Acai
- Radar Exclusive: Joan Rivers' Doctors Both Hire Attorneys As They Prep To Be Questioned About Her Shocking Death, Including Allegations That One Doc Snapped A Selfie Mid-Procedure, Says Source
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Attends Moroccanoil Inspired By Women Campaign Launch Event At The IAC Building
- Hollywood studios are urged to take extra precautions filming abroad amid rising global security issues
- 'NCIS' moves down South with New Orleans spinoff
- Ben Affleck admits he counts cards
- Ryan Gosling's Mom, Sister Visit Newborn Baby Girl—See the Pic!
- Bitch Stole My Look! Diane Kruger vs. Anna Dello Russo in Mary Katrantzou—See the Crazy Patterned Look!
- Celebrity Makeup Artists Share Their Favorite Fall Lipsticks—Plus, See What Shades Stars Are Wearing This Season!