Black Dresses Stand Out on the Emmy Awards Red Carpet
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Aug 29th 2010 10:50PM
The red carpet of the Emmy Awards was the perfect foil for the super-chic black gowns, and though many of the stunners are women of a certain age, there's nothing about the ensembles on various sexy stars that say "old."
'Project Runway' host Heidi Klum's chic black mini-Marchesa was so short, the only accessories she needed were her long, lean, tan legs and black patent Christian Louboutin shoes.
Wearing the teeny-tiniest waist we've ever seen on her, designer wannabe Kelly Osbourne rocked a black Tony Ward dress that was flatteringly draped on top and fashioned in a diamond pattern all over the sleek skirt.
Victoria Beckham's petite BFF Eva Longoria Parker appeared larger than life in her strapless Robert Rodriguez Black Label Chantilly Rose Lace dress, which had little ruffled flowers embroidered on the fishtail hem.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus, carrying a Christian Louboutin "Pharaon" black satin clutch, looked smokin' hot in a Narciso Rodriguez gown (just as we predicted!) that had a sheer panel through the midsection. This from a woman who admitted to E! that she was taking her 18-year-old to college tomorrow. Wow!
And Edie Falco made us forget that she made garish dressing fashionable on "The Sopranos" by donning Christian Louboutin "Champus" satin sandals with her super-sophisticated one-shoulder draped gown that was positively Grecian goddess. See a complete look at the Emmys Red Carpet Fashions >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jeff Perry: Scandal Actor Joins Us For Live Twitter Q&A! Read His Spoilers and Surprising Behind-the-Scenes Details!
- Emmy Rossum Spoofs Gisele Bundchen, Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris Share Their Christmas Card: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Jenelle Evans Is "Exhausted" From Second Pregnancy, Has Severe Morning Sickness
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Records: Jane Fonda's charity foundation hasn't made donation in 5 years
- Maxim names annual Hometown Hottie: And the winner is...
- What do Adam Levine and Wilmer Valderrama have in common? ObamaCare