Black Dresses Stand Out on the Emmy Awards Red Carpet
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Aug 29th 2010 10:50PM
The red carpet of the Emmy Awards was the perfect foil for the super-chic black gowns, and though many of the stunners are women of a certain age, there's nothing about the ensembles on various sexy stars that say "old."
'Project Runway' host Heidi Klum's chic black mini-Marchesa was so short, the only accessories she needed were her long, lean, tan legs and black patent Christian Louboutin shoes.
Wearing the teeny-tiniest waist we've ever seen on her, designer wannabe Kelly Osbourne rocked a black Tony Ward dress that was flatteringly draped on top and fashioned in a diamond pattern all over the sleek skirt.
Victoria Beckham's petite BFF Eva Longoria Parker appeared larger than life in her strapless Robert Rodriguez Black Label Chantilly Rose Lace dress, which had little ruffled flowers embroidered on the fishtail hem.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus, carrying a Christian Louboutin "Pharaon" black satin clutch, looked smokin' hot in a Narciso Rodriguez gown (just as we predicted!) that had a sheer panel through the midsection. This from a woman who admitted to E! that she was taking her 18-year-old to college tomorrow. Wow!
And Edie Falco made us forget that she made garish dressing fashionable on "The Sopranos" by donning Christian Louboutin "Champus" satin sandals with her super-sophisticated one-shoulder draped gown that was positively Grecian goddess. See a complete look at the Emmys Red Carpet Fashions >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kristen Bell Gets Interviewed By Child Prodigies Elias and Zion Phoenix, Reveals Her Favorite Part About Frozen's Princess Anna -- Watch!
- Lindsay Lohan Takes Topless Selfie, Covers Breasts With Long Hair
- Taylor Swift Stops Traffic on Hollywood Boulevard, Performs Late-Night Gig
- Mama June Denies Reports She's Dating Pedophile Ex Mark McDaniel, Points Fans To Radar's Coverage
- Kim Kardashian Promises Us That North Will Have to Work
- Dina Lohan to Appear on ‘Millionaire Matchmaker’
- Maria Menounos recalls 'scary' car attack incident
- 'Honey Boo Boo's' Mama June: I'm not dating child sex offender
- CBS cuts 'CSI' season short
- Dean McDermott Hates "Monster" Label, Argues He's "Not the First Person to Ever Cheat on His Wife"
- Taylor Swift Shuts Down Hollywood Boulevard for Jimmy Kimmel Live! Concert, Explains 1989 Album Lyrics
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?