Black Dresses Stand Out on the Emmy Awards Red Carpet
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Aug 29th 2010 10:50PM
The red carpet of the Emmy Awards was the perfect foil for the super-chic black gowns, and though many of the stunners are women of a certain age, there's nothing about the ensembles on various sexy stars that say "old."
'Project Runway' host Heidi Klum's chic black mini-Marchesa was so short, the only accessories she needed were her long, lean, tan legs and black patent Christian Louboutin shoes.
Wearing the teeny-tiniest waist we've ever seen on her, designer wannabe Kelly Osbourne rocked a black Tony Ward dress that was flatteringly draped on top and fashioned in a diamond pattern all over the sleek skirt.
Victoria Beckham's petite BFF Eva Longoria Parker appeared larger than life in her strapless Robert Rodriguez Black Label Chantilly Rose Lace dress, which had little ruffled flowers embroidered on the fishtail hem.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus, carrying a Christian Louboutin "Pharaon" black satin clutch, looked smokin' hot in a Narciso Rodriguez gown (just as we predicted!) that had a sheer panel through the midsection. This from a woman who admitted to E! that she was taking her 18-year-old to college tomorrow. Wow!
And Edie Falco made us forget that she made garish dressing fashionable on "The Sopranos" by donning Christian Louboutin "Champus" satin sandals with her super-sophisticated one-shoulder draped gown that was positively Grecian goddess. See a complete look at the Emmys Red Carpet Fashions >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Breaks Down in Tears After "Terrifying" Montana Car Crash on Keeping Up With the Kardashians Sneak Peek: Watch
- Robert Downey Jr. Moves Same Furniture to Every House He Rents While on Location for Films
- Kendra Wilkinson's BFF Jessica Hall Welcomes First Child: "Couldn't Be More Proud and Happy for My Closest Friend"
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly secures exclusive sit-down interview with Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Dave Grohl, at 14 Years Old, Sent Adorable Fan Mail to "Hero" Ian MacKaye—Read His Handwritten Letter!
- Erin Andrews "Had No Idea" Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff Were About to Break Up: "I Was Shocked"
- Melissa Joan Hart Shows Off 40-Pound Weight Loss at Sister's "Crazy" Bachelorette Party Weekend in Miami