Black Dresses Stand Out on the Emmy Awards Red Carpet
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Aug 29th 2010 10:50PM
The red carpet of the Emmy Awards was the perfect foil for the super-chic black gowns, and though many of the stunners are women of a certain age, there's nothing about the ensembles on various sexy stars that say "old."
'Project Runway' host Heidi Klum's chic black mini-Marchesa was so short, the only accessories she needed were her long, lean, tan legs and black patent Christian Louboutin shoes.
Wearing the teeny-tiniest waist we've ever seen on her, designer wannabe Kelly Osbourne rocked a black Tony Ward dress that was flatteringly draped on top and fashioned in a diamond pattern all over the sleek skirt.
Victoria Beckham's petite BFF Eva Longoria Parker appeared larger than life in her strapless Robert Rodriguez Black Label Chantilly Rose Lace dress, which had little ruffled flowers embroidered on the fishtail hem.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus, carrying a Christian Louboutin "Pharaon" black satin clutch, looked smokin' hot in a Narciso Rodriguez gown (just as we predicted!) that had a sheer panel through the midsection. This from a woman who admitted to E! that she was taking her 18-year-old to college tomorrow. Wow!
And Edie Falco made us forget that she made garish dressing fashionable on "The Sopranos" by donning Christian Louboutin "Champus" satin sandals with her super-sophisticated one-shoulder draped gown that was positively Grecian goddess. See a complete look at the Emmys Red Carpet Fashions >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rebel Wilson's Reaction to Nicki Minaj's "Bitch" Jab at Miley Cyrus at 2015 MTV VMAs Is Everything: GIF
- MTV VMAs 2015 in GIFs: Kanye West Dances, Justin Bieber Cries, and More!
- Chrissy Teigen, Nicki Minaj, Miley Cyrus, and More Were Almost Naked at the 2015 VMAs: See Their Risque Red Carpet Styles
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge
- Hulk Hogan: I'm not a racist
- Chrissie Hynde slammed for saying some rape victims 'have to take responsibility'