Bar Refaeli Rails Against Skinny Models
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 30th 2010 04:30PM
According to HollywoodLife, she tweeted, "I get so sad when I see 15-year-old pale extremely skinny models at the agency looking all shaky and hungry ... when will it end?!?!?"
The 5-foot-9-inch supermodel is represented by One Management in NYC.
Her rant comes just as the Australian federal government has begun implementing tougher restrictions and even bans on ultra-thin models.
In 2006, the world's first ban on super-skinny models in a high-fashion show occurred in Madrid and caused outrage among modeling agencies.
Refaeli was the first Israeli model to appear in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, and two years later, she was the cover model for the famed edition. Refaeli is also known for her on-again, off-again relationship with actor Leonardo DiCaprio.
Bar Refaeli parades the catwalk during a fashion show in Mexico City on August 27. More photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bobby Brown, Houston Family Mourn the Late Bobbi Kristina Brown at Funeral
- Ashlee Simpson, Evan Ross Name Newborn Daughter Jagger Snow
- Scott Disick Attends Friend's Wedding Solo, Appears to Miss Kourtney Kardashian: "Grass Isn't Always Greener"
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67