Bar Refaeli Rails Against Skinny Models
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 30th 2010 04:30PM
According to HollywoodLife, she tweeted, "I get so sad when I see 15-year-old pale extremely skinny models at the agency looking all shaky and hungry ... when will it end?!?!?"
The 5-foot-9-inch supermodel is represented by One Management in NYC.
Her rant comes just as the Australian federal government has begun implementing tougher restrictions and even bans on ultra-thin models.
In 2006, the world's first ban on super-skinny models in a high-fashion show occurred in Madrid and caused outrage among modeling agencies.
Refaeli was the first Israeli model to appear in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, and two years later, she was the cover model for the famed edition. Refaeli is also known for her on-again, off-again relationship with actor Leonardo DiCaprio.
Bar Refaeli parades the catwalk during a fashion show in Mexico City on August 27. More photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michelle Obama Praises "Complex, Emotional" American Sniper Movie Despite Controversy
- Meghan McCain: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Human Ken Doll From U.K. Rodrigo Alves Gets $250K Worth of Plastic Surgery, Says He's "Truly Happy"
- Cosby show draws several protesters in Ohio
- Extra security planned for Bill Cosby's show in Ohio
- Danny Trejo plays Marcia Brady in Snickers spot, but always had crush on her mom