Bar Refaeli Rails Against Skinny Models
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 30th 2010 04:30PM
According to HollywoodLife, she tweeted, "I get so sad when I see 15-year-old pale extremely skinny models at the agency looking all shaky and hungry ... when will it end?!?!?"
The 5-foot-9-inch supermodel is represented by One Management in NYC.
Her rant comes just as the Australian federal government has begun implementing tougher restrictions and even bans on ultra-thin models.
In 2006, the world's first ban on super-skinny models in a high-fashion show occurred in Madrid and caused outrage among modeling agencies.
Refaeli was the first Israeli model to appear in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, and two years later, she was the cover model for the famed edition. Refaeli is also known for her on-again, off-again relationship with actor Leonardo DiCaprio.
Bar Refaeli parades the catwalk during a fashion show in Mexico City on August 27. More photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Middleton, Prince William "Saddened" by Mark Shand's Death
- Jennifer Aniston Continues Filming Cake With Minimal Makeup Look
- Kim Kardashian's Bodacious Booty on Display While Filming Keeping Up With the Kardashians: Pictures
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Kevin Clash, voice of Elmo, cleared of sex abuse charges
- Human Barbie shares workout video, scary skinny pics
- ?Shatner's World:' Boldly going into theaters one night only
- Kate Middleton Sports Her Hair in an Updo Twice in 19-Day Tour, Only Wears One Australian Designer
- Model Cassi Van Den Dungen Slams Anorexic Criticism, Says She Loves Her "Bones"
- Kate Upton: I Was a "Little Uncomfortable" Filming Bikini Scene for The Other Woman: Find Out Why!