Bar Refaeli Rails Against Skinny Models
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 30th 2010 04:30PM
According to HollywoodLife, she tweeted, "I get so sad when I see 15-year-old pale extremely skinny models at the agency looking all shaky and hungry ... when will it end?!?!?"
The 5-foot-9-inch supermodel is represented by One Management in NYC.
Her rant comes just as the Australian federal government has begun implementing tougher restrictions and even bans on ultra-thin models.
In 2006, the world's first ban on super-skinny models in a high-fashion show occurred in Madrid and caused outrage among modeling agencies.
Refaeli was the first Israeli model to appear in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, and two years later, she was the cover model for the famed edition. Refaeli is also known for her on-again, off-again relationship with actor Leonardo DiCaprio.
Bar Refaeli parades the catwalk during a fashion show in Mexico City on August 27. More photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rihanna Hits Clingy Fan With Microphone During Concert
- Henry Cavill Yearbook Pictures: Superman Actor Says He Was "Fat Cavill"
- Cher Debuts "Woman's World" on The Voice, First TV Performance in 10 Years
- Fans Funding Films? That’s What James Franco Is Hoping For ?
- Rihanna Hits Female Fan Who Won’t Let Go During UK Show
- Courtney Stodden: Going From C Cup To Double D ‘Makes Me Feel More Sexy, More Like A Woman’
- Country legend Slim Whitman dies at age 90
- Stars' first nude scenes
- 'Anchorman 2' trailer: Ron Burgundy is even Burgundy-er