Fergie Debuts Boom-Boom Blonde Hair
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 30th 2010 11:45AM
Fergie proves she's one hot golden girl. The Black Eyed Peas frontwoman debuted blonde hair during a performance at the Sunset Strip Music Festival in Los Angeles on Saturday. According to InStyle, she dyed her hair for her new role as spokesperson for Avon's Advanced Techniques haircare brand.
Fergie was first spotted rocking lighter locks while on set for Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash's new music video, 'Beautiful Dangerous.'
Later, at the Sunset Strip Music Festival, she looked like a total rock star in tiny denim hot-pants, a leather bodysuit, studded leather jacket and knee-high boots.
Fergie performs at the 3rd Annual Sunset Strip Music Festival on August 28, 2010 in West Hollywood, California. More photos >>
MORE ABOUT Fergie
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Fergie Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says
- Comedy Great Anne Meara of Stiller & Meara, Ben Stiller's Mom, Dies at 85
- Confirmed: Prince Harry Finally Meets His Niece!
- Touching Video: Kim Richards Attends Her Daughter's Wedding!
- Josh Duggar Makes Joke About Siblings Dating: Video Resurfaces Amid Child Molestation Accusations
- Katy Perry Hasn't Talked to Russell Brand Since He Texted Her to File for Divorce Over Two Years Ago
- Sasheer Zamata Dishes on Meeting Rihanna After Playing Her on Saturday Night Live