Fergie Debuts Boom-Boom Blonde Hair
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 30th 2010 11:45AM
Fergie proves she's one hot golden girl. The Black Eyed Peas frontwoman debuted blonde hair during a performance at the Sunset Strip Music Festival in Los Angeles on Saturday. According to InStyle, she dyed her hair for her new role as spokesperson for Avon's Advanced Techniques haircare brand.
Fergie was first spotted rocking lighter locks while on set for Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash's new music video, 'Beautiful Dangerous.'
Later, at the Sunset Strip Music Festival, she looked like a total rock star in tiny denim hot-pants, a leather bodysuit, studded leather jacket and knee-high boots.
Fergie performs at the 3rd Annual Sunset Strip Music Festival on August 28, 2010 in West Hollywood, California. More photos >>
MORE ABOUT Fergie
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Fergie Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Don't ask Luke Perry about '90210'
- Hollywood has a female superhero problem
- 'Last Ship' star Rhona Mitra saving the world on and off screen
- Extra Scoop: Madonna's Ex Gets Hitched! See Guy Ritchie's Beautiful Bride
- Chaz Bono Shows Off Dramatic Weight Loss, Talks Caitlyn and New Serial Killer Role
- Jennifer Lawrence & Amy Schumer Are Friends?
- Luke Perry Likens Beverly Hills, 90210 to "Third Grade," Says Hit Show is "Just Not Relevant Anymore"
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Instagram With Shirtless Beach Snap: See the Picture
- Ice T Voices Care Bears, The Smurfs and Dora the Explorer in Hilarious Jimmy Fallon Skit