Fergie Debuts Boom-Boom Blonde Hair
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 30th 2010 11:45AM
Fergie proves she's one hot golden girl. The Black Eyed Peas frontwoman debuted blonde hair during a performance at the Sunset Strip Music Festival in Los Angeles on Saturday. According to InStyle, she dyed her hair for her new role as spokesperson for Avon's Advanced Techniques haircare brand.
Fergie was first spotted rocking lighter locks while on set for Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash's new music video, 'Beautiful Dangerous.'
Later, at the Sunset Strip Music Festival, she looked like a total rock star in tiny denim hot-pants, a leather bodysuit, studded leather jacket and knee-high boots.
Fergie performs at the 3rd Annual Sunset Strip Music Festival on August 28, 2010 in West Hollywood, California. More photos >>
MORE ABOUT Fergie
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Fergie Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- James Earl Jones to return to Broadway this fall in ?You Can't Take It With You'
- Man dressed as Spider-Man is running for political office in India
- ?The Twilight Saga: Eclipse': Bad Lip Reading version ? VIDEO
- Cute or Ew? 'Orange Is the New Black' Sneak Peek Reveals Piper's New Pastime in Solitary
- Clare Crawley Has a Message for ?Bachelor' Juan Pablo
- Taylor Armstrong Opens Up About Finding Love Again