Fergie Debuts Boom-Boom Blonde Hair
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 30th 2010 11:45AM
Fergie proves she's one hot golden girl. The Black Eyed Peas frontwoman debuted blonde hair during a performance at the Sunset Strip Music Festival in Los Angeles on Saturday. According to InStyle, she dyed her hair for her new role as spokesperson for Avon's Advanced Techniques haircare brand.
Fergie was first spotted rocking lighter locks while on set for Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash's new music video, 'Beautiful Dangerous.'
Later, at the Sunset Strip Music Festival, she looked like a total rock star in tiny denim hot-pants, a leather bodysuit, studded leather jacket and knee-high boots.
Fergie performs at the 3rd Annual Sunset Strip Music Festival on August 28, 2010 in West Hollywood, California. More photos >>
MORE ABOUT Fergie
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Fergie Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hayden Panettiere not asked to return to 'Heroes: Reborn'
- Vogue uses Good Friday to promote denim trend via Twitter
- Sofia Vergara: Sexy without funny = cheesy
- Pics! Kate Middleton's 'Baywatch' Moment in Sydney
- Lindsay Lohan's Sex List Confession
- Pic! Christina Aguilera Shows Off Baby Bump