Fergie Debuts Boom-Boom Blonde Hair
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 30th 2010 11:45AM
Fergie proves she's one hot golden girl. The Black Eyed Peas frontwoman debuted blonde hair during a performance at the Sunset Strip Music Festival in Los Angeles on Saturday. According to InStyle, she dyed her hair for her new role as spokesperson for Avon's Advanced Techniques haircare brand.
Fergie was first spotted rocking lighter locks while on set for Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash's new music video, 'Beautiful Dangerous.'
Later, at the Sunset Strip Music Festival, she looked like a total rock star in tiny denim hot-pants, a leather bodysuit, studded leather jacket and knee-high boots.
Fergie performs at the 3rd Annual Sunset Strip Music Festival on August 28, 2010 in West Hollywood, California. More photos >>
MORE ABOUT Fergie
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Fergie Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Country star Lynn Anderson charged with DUI
- 'No Good Deed' tops 'Dolphin Tale 2' in box office weekend
- Statue of late singer Amy Winehouse unveiled in London
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Lauren Conrad Marries William Tell in Intimate Ceremony
- ICYMI: 'Jerry Maguire' Actor Jonathan Lipnicki Stars in Hilarious New Video!
- ?Django Unchained' Actress Detained by Police for ?Showing Affection'
- Orange Is the New Black Writer Divorces Husband, Dates Samira Wiley; Django Star Daniele Watts Handcuffed After Kissing Husband: Top Stories
- Toronto International Film Festival Standout Films, Performances
- Real Housewives of New Jersey Recap: Who Told Amber Marchese to "Shut Up"?