Laurence Fishburne and Kim Kardashian Keep Their Distance at Emmys
By Rob Shuter Posted Aug 30th 2010 02:31PM
Is it any wonder that after 19-year-old Montana Fishburne announced that Kim Kardashian was the inspiration behind her decision to go into XXX acting, her famous father, Laurence Fishburne, avoided Kim at last night's Emmy Awards?
"Laurence wanted nothing to do with Kim," an insider tells me. "He didn't want to meet her, sit by her, and certainly was not going to have a picture taken with her."
In July, Montana said she hoped to make a name for herself with a sex tape being released by Vivid, citing socialite Kim as her inspiration.
"I've watched how successful Kim Kardashian became and I think a lot of it was due to the release of her sex tape," Montana said. "I'm hoping the same magic will work for me."
"Kim was just as shocked by the statement as anyone else," a friend of Kim's tells me. "She has worked so hard to get past the whole sex tape drama, and now thanks to Montana everyone is talking about it again. Kim wanted to see Laurence last night as much as he wanted to see her."
Happy to hear the feeling is mutual!
- Filed under:
- Emmys -
- Movie News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Kim Kardashian
MORE ABOUT Kim Kardashian
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kim Kardashian Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Seth Rogen Invites Fans to Smoke Weed With Him at 'Interview' Screening
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': Meet the Most Important People in Christian Grey's World
- Fox to Pull 'Red Band Society' With Future in Question
- 'Game of Thrones' Unveils Mysterious Season 5 Teaser and Site
- 'Horrible Bosses 2' Review: 10 Things You Need to Know About the New Workplace Comedy
- Candace Cameron Bure Loves These Five Family-Friendly Holiday Films