Bristol Palin, David Hasselhoff, The Situation Join 'Dancing With the Stars'
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 31st 2010 07:29AM
The Situation, the Hoff and Sarah Palin's daughter, Bristol, will hit 'Dancing With the Stars' for the show's eleventh season this September.
"She's excited for me," Bristol said of her politician mother. "She knows that this is going to be hard work, but she's excited."
Hasselhoff, who did a several-year stint as a judge on 'America's Got Talent,' is similarly excited. "I'm happy to be here. My two daughters love this show, and they convinced me," he said.
No word yet from Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino, but we're sure the chatty 'Jersey Shore' star will have plenty to say about the show soon enough. Read on to see who else made the cut!
Hosts Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke announced the full cast Monday night. Joining these three pop culture touchstones will be Audrina Patridge, Michael Bolton, 'Dirty Dancing' star Jennifer Grey, 'Brady Bunch' mom Florence Henderson and former Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner. The show premieres Sept. 20.
The three have been busy lately -- Hasselhoff was roasted for Comedy Central, The Situation is making money out the wazoo with 'Jersey Shore' and branching off into endorsements and rap albums, and Palin was briefly re-engaged to Levi Johnston before splitting with him yet again.
"Bristol is excited and scared and hopes she gets Maksim Chmerkovskiy as her partner," a source told PopEater last week, when the news was only rumored. There was buzz at the time that Brandy would be a contestant, but that's been put to rest with the official casting announcement.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Susan Sarandon Says She's "Very Excited" About Daughter Eva Amurri's Pregnancy, Reveals What Baby Gift She Already Bought Her
- Christian Bale, Wife Sibi Expecting Second Child
- Shakira's Boyfriend Gerard Pique Doesn't Allow Her to Make Music Videos With Men, "He's Very Territorial"
- Modern Romance For ‘Modern Family’ Star: Eric Stonestreet In Long Distance Romance With Aussie TV Host
- David Hasselhoff reportedly being wooed for 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- Henry Winker calls Kim Kardahian 'charming and warm'
- Khloe Kardashian jokes about having sex with O.J. Simpson