Zsa Zsa Gabor Taken Back to the Hospital
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 31st 2010 01:58PM
The actress was taken back to the hospital today, TMZ reports.
"I just called an ambulance. She has to go back to UCLA," her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, tells TMZ.
According to von Anhalt, Gabor was unresponsive when he called 911.
The 93-year-old underwent surgery to remove blood clots earlier in August.
After the surgery, a priest read Gabor her last rites. But she made a recovery and was released.
Gabor broke her hip in a July 17 fall at her home in Bel-Air, California. The actress's condition began to deteriorate after hip replacement surgery a few days later, and she remained hospitalized for the following three weeks.
Throughout her hospital stay, there were a series of conflicting reports intimating that she was near death (fueled by her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt) as well as "going strong" (daughter Constance Francesca Hilton).
Gabor has been partially paralyzed since a 2002 car accident and had a stroke five years ago. Blanchette describes her as "pretty much bedridden and wheelchair-bound for the last eight years."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Juan Pablo Galavis Wants Nikki Ferrell to Use Her Bachelor Fame to Be a Model
- Mila Kunis Shows Off Growing Baby Bump, Kourtney Kardashian Wears Bootylicious Swimsuit: Top Stories
- Matt Bomer Reveals He Married Partner Simon Halls Three Years Ago
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry Talks Living in a Homeless Shelter: "I Didn't Want My Son to Be Taken Away From Me"
- Glee's Touching Tribute to Cory Monteith, Death and Deception on Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. and More OMG TV Moments!
- Chef Candice Kumai's Favorite Healthy Juice & Smoothie Recipes for Earth Day