Zsa Zsa Gabor Taken Back to the Hospital
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 31st 2010 01:58PM
The actress was taken back to the hospital today, TMZ reports.
"I just called an ambulance. She has to go back to UCLA," her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, tells TMZ.
According to von Anhalt, Gabor was unresponsive when he called 911.
The 93-year-old underwent surgery to remove blood clots earlier in August.
After the surgery, a priest read Gabor her last rites. But she made a recovery and was released.
Gabor broke her hip in a July 17 fall at her home in Bel-Air, California. The actress's condition began to deteriorate after hip replacement surgery a few days later, and she remained hospitalized for the following three weeks.
Throughout her hospital stay, there were a series of conflicting reports intimating that she was near death (fueled by her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt) as well as "going strong" (daughter Constance Francesca Hilton).
Gabor has been partially paralyzed since a 2002 car accident and had a stroke five years ago. Blanchette describes her as "pretty much bedridden and wheelchair-bound for the last eight years."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ryan Knight of The Real World Has Died at 29, Second MTV Tragedy Just Weeks After Diem Brown's Passing
- Mindy Kaling Talks Vince Vaughn, Rihanna, Being Mistaken for Malala
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday Beauty Shopping Deals: Save Money With These Coupon Codes, Sales
- UMass-Amherst cuts ties with Bill Cosby over sex assault allegations
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Derek Hough, Julianne Hough and Maria Menounos Compete in Annual Thanksgiving #DanceWars!
- Chris Pratt Shares a Cute Family Photo as Anna Faris Hilariously Live-Tweets Thanksgiving
- Shia LaBeouf Says He Was Raped at #IAMSORRY Installation, Sits in Silence for Hour-Long Interview