Zsa Zsa Gabor Taken Back to the Hospital
By PopEater Staff Posted Aug 31st 2010 01:58PM
The actress was taken back to the hospital today, TMZ reports.
"I just called an ambulance. She has to go back to UCLA," her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, tells TMZ.
According to von Anhalt, Gabor was unresponsive when he called 911.
The 93-year-old underwent surgery to remove blood clots earlier in August.
After the surgery, a priest read Gabor her last rites. But she made a recovery and was released.
Gabor broke her hip in a July 17 fall at her home in Bel-Air, California. The actress's condition began to deteriorate after hip replacement surgery a few days later, and she remained hospitalized for the following three weeks.
Throughout her hospital stay, there were a series of conflicting reports intimating that she was near death (fueled by her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt) as well as "going strong" (daughter Constance Francesca Hilton).
Gabor has been partially paralyzed since a 2002 car accident and had a stroke five years ago. Blanchette describes her as "pretty much bedridden and wheelchair-bound for the last eight years."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelor Women Tell All Recap: Kaitlyn Confronts Chris Soules, Britt Blames Carly for Elimination
- Taran Killam, Whoopi Goldberg Defend Saturday Night Live's ISIS Sketch With Dakota Johnson
- Miranda Lambert Gets Matching Tattoo With Tour Mates RaeLynn and Gwen Sebastian -- See Her New Ink Here!
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Shia LaBeouf's gritty new look includes a rattail and eyebrown piercing
- Suge Knight taken to hospital for 3rd time after he fired lawyers
- The Bachelor Women Told All Tonight, and We Fell In Love In A Way We Never Expected
- Amber Portwood Is Engaged to Boyfriend Matt Baier: ''I Never Thought I Could Find Another Man That Could Make Me Feel Love Again''
- Kelly Clarkson Doesn't Worry If Daughter River Rose Is a Lesbian: "As Long As She's Happy, I Don't Care"