And the Name of Conan O'Brien's New TBS Show Is...
We're going to spare you any more agonizing waiting: 'Conan'! Vulture exclusively reports, via an awesome video from Coco himself, that O'Brien's new TBS show is going simple with the title.
"I wanted one word that captured my essence, and 'Oprah' was already taken," the 47-year-old host says.
'Conan' on TBS will be O'Brien's third late night show, following his 16 years as host of 'Late Night' and brief stint with 'The Tonight Show.' See Coco's video announcement after the jump!
So there it is, folks! 'Conan.' Our DVRs are set for Nov. 8.
► Conan's Move to TBS: Brilliant or Disastrous?
► Jay Leno: Conan O'Brien Will Be 'Great' on TBS
► Conan O'Brien to NBC: You Broke My Heart
MORE ABOUT Conan O'Brien
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Conan O'Brien Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber Detained at LAX, Not Allowed In U.S.: Details
- Ciara Bares Baby Bump for W Mag: Pregnant Singer Talks Kim Kardashian Advice
- Stacy Keibler Glams Up Baby Bump In Tight White Dress at Wedding: Picture
- Teresa Giudice’s Prison Sentencing Could Delay Premiere Of ‘Real Housewives Of New Jersey’— Bravo Execs Need Her For Publicity!
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'