And the Name of Conan O'Brien's New TBS Show Is...
We're going to spare you any more agonizing waiting: 'Conan'! Vulture exclusively reports, via an awesome video from Coco himself, that O'Brien's new TBS show is going simple with the title.
"I wanted one word that captured my essence, and 'Oprah' was already taken," the 47-year-old host says.
'Conan' on TBS will be O'Brien's third late night show, following his 16 years as host of 'Late Night' and brief stint with 'The Tonight Show.' See Coco's video announcement after the jump!
So there it is, folks! 'Conan.' Our DVRs are set for Nov. 8.
► Conan's Move to TBS: Brilliant or Disastrous?
► Jay Leno: Conan O'Brien Will Be 'Great' on TBS
► Conan O'Brien to NBC: You Broke My Heart
MORE ABOUT Conan O'Brien
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Conan O'Brien Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scientology Leader David Miscavige's Father, Ron Miscavige, Writing Tell-All Book About His Son: Details
- Former CNN Anchor Lynne Russell's Husband Kills Robber in Shootout
- Rachel Bilson on Daughter Briar Rose: 5 A.M. Diaper Changes Have "Advantages"
- Former Miss Bosnia reportedly linked to 5 murders
- George Takei: Justice Clarence Thomas ‘a clown in blackface' and ‘a disgrace to America'
- Hulk Hogan sex video trial postponed