And the Name of Conan O'Brien's New TBS Show Is...
We're going to spare you any more agonizing waiting: 'Conan'! Vulture exclusively reports, via an awesome video from Coco himself, that O'Brien's new TBS show is going simple with the title.
"I wanted one word that captured my essence, and 'Oprah' was already taken," the 47-year-old host says.
'Conan' on TBS will be O'Brien's third late night show, following his 16 years as host of 'Late Night' and brief stint with 'The Tonight Show.' See Coco's video announcement after the jump!
So there it is, folks! 'Conan.' Our DVRs are set for Nov. 8.
► Conan's Move to TBS: Brilliant or Disastrous?
► Jay Leno: Conan O'Brien Will Be 'Great' on TBS
► Conan O'Brien to NBC: You Broke My Heart
MORE ABOUT Conan O'Brien
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Conan O'Brien Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sony Plans to Release The Interview After Pulling It: "It Will Be Distributed"
- Tom Brokaw's Cancer Is in Remission: "I Face the New Year With Very Encouraging News"
- Nicki Minaj Blasts Ex-Boyfriend Safaree Samuels on Twitter: "Stop While You're Ahead"
- The Duggar Family Is "Thankful" for Jinger Duggar's "Love for Jesus" as They Celebrate Her 21st Birthday
- Josh Duhamel and Fergie Celebrate Game Day With the Cutest Pictures of Baby Axl—Take a Look!
- Kris Jenner Spotted "Dirty Dancing" With Boyfriend Corey Gamble at Lance Bass and Michael Turchin's Wedding