Jason Reeves, 'Helium Hearts' -- Video Premiere
By Cristin Maher Posted Sep 1st 2010 10:11AM
Reeves is now getting ready for the release of his follow-up album, 'The Lovesick,' which features tracks co-written by Kara DioGuardi and is due out this winter. The first single, 'Helium Hearts,' was made available by digital retailers on Aug. 17.
The video for 'Helium Hearts' is as lighthearted as the song. It opens with Reeves greeting his girlfriend with a bundle of heart-shaped balloons, and the pair then wanders all over Los Angeles distributing them to strangers. The lyrics to 'Helium Hearts' are also reflected in the video, with the young lovers wanting to share their joy with as many people as possible.
"This song was stumbled upon like almost all of my songs, like a secret golden pond found just over a hidden hill when I'm dying of thirst in an endless desert, and its light was caught and reflected from the pure and joyous exuberant bliss of real life potential love," Reeves tells PopEater. "I never set out to write songs like this -- they come like rare miracles through my brightest emotions. This is a song about wildfire love, written at its brink. And the video is intended to capture that feeling, even if only in the form of a glimmer." Check out the premiere of the 'Helium Hearts' video below.
- Filed under:
- Music News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mandy Moore and musician husband Ryan Adams splitting
- Bill Cosby postpones Charlotte stand-up show
- Lohan faces deadline for community service
- Blake Shelton takes over ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Bill Maher calls ?American Sniper' Chris Kyle ?a psychopath patriot'
- Stephen Collins and Faye Grant Avoid Trial, Reach Divorce Settlement
- Mandy Moore and Ryan Adams Call It Quits
- Rumor Bust! Kim Kardashian Does NOT Want Another Child Just to Save Marriage