Jason Reeves, 'Helium Hearts' -- Video Premiere
By Cristin Maher Posted Sep 1st 2010 10:11AM
Reeves is now getting ready for the release of his follow-up album, 'The Lovesick,' which features tracks co-written by Kara DioGuardi and is due out this winter. The first single, 'Helium Hearts,' was made available by digital retailers on Aug. 17.
The video for 'Helium Hearts' is as lighthearted as the song. It opens with Reeves greeting his girlfriend with a bundle of heart-shaped balloons, and the pair then wanders all over Los Angeles distributing them to strangers. The lyrics to 'Helium Hearts' are also reflected in the video, with the young lovers wanting to share their joy with as many people as possible.
"This song was stumbled upon like almost all of my songs, like a secret golden pond found just over a hidden hill when I'm dying of thirst in an endless desert, and its light was caught and reflected from the pure and joyous exuberant bliss of real life potential love," Reeves tells PopEater. "I never set out to write songs like this -- they come like rare miracles through my brightest emotions. This is a song about wildfire love, written at its brink. And the video is intended to capture that feeling, even if only in the form of a glimmer." Check out the premiere of the 'Helium Hearts' video below.
- Filed under:
- Music News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pregnant model graces the Dolce & Gabbana runway
- Cameron Diaz's age-defying secret: Sex
- Brownstone singer Charmayne Maxwell dies in freak accident
- William Shatner Still Tweeting About Missing Leonard Nimoy's Funeral
- Leo & RiRi Forever? New Clues These Superstars Are Dating
- Do Blondes Have More Fun? Ask Khlo
- Lady Gaga Suffers Nip Slip, Covers Up in Neon Fur: See the Wardrobe Malfunction
- Jessie James Decker Is Pregnant, Expecting Her Second Baby With Husband Eric Decker: See Her Baby Announcement
- Dakota Johnson on SNL in 2015 vs. Melanie Griffith in 1988: Compare Their Hosting Outfits!