Watch a Live Video Chat With Peter Facinelli at 8PM
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 1st 2010 08:00PM
Peter Facinelli, known for his double-doctor roles as vampiric patriarch Dr. Carlisle Cullen in 'The Twilight Saga' and Dr. Cooper on 'Nurse Jackie,' is kicking off the Tom's of Maine 'Wicked Fresh! Wednesdays' live video chat series tonight at 8PM EST. Facinelli fans can jump in on the action by asking the actor questions on Tom's of Maine's Facebook page before and during the live chat. To start streaming the chat with your favorite vampire/doctor, click into the post! Just remember, the event starts at 8PM.
'Wicked Fresh! Wednesdays' is a recurring live Q&A series from Tom's of Maine. Other guests include Mandy Gonzalez (star of 'Wicked' on Broadway) on Sept. 8 and Sophie Uliano (New York Times bestselling author of the 'Gorgeously Green' series) on Sept. 15.
LOS ANGELES, CA - JUNE 24: Actor Peter Facinelli (L) and wife Jennie Garth arrives at the premiere of Summit Entertainment's "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" during the 2010 Los Angeles Film Festival at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on June 24, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Peter Facinelli;Jennie Garth
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mariah Carey makes grand Las Vegas Strip entrance
- Courtney Stodden sex tape for sale?
- Gisele Bundchen celebrates end of runway career with nude photo shoot
- Robert Redford Feted by Film Society of Lincoln Center, Barbra Streisand and Other Friends
- VH1's 'Barely Famous' Renewed for Second Season (Exclusive)
- 'Powers' Boss on First-Year Struggles and What Could Change in Season 2
- 14 Movie Sequels That Bombed at the Box Office
- Best of Late Night TV: Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Emotional Interview,' Kevin Spacey's Tiger Beat Audition (VIDEO)
- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out About That 'Grey's Anatomy' Twist