Anna Wintour Mocks Lady Gaga's Commune With God
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 2nd 2010 03:00PM
"We had Lady Gaga this year," said Wintour. "She was communing with God and she was praying in the back, waiting for God to tell her it was all right to go actually onstage."
Apparently, the 'Bad Romance' singer's talk with the Almighty took over 45 minutes.
Fallon replied, "I always talk to God, too -- whenever he says I can start the show. He books a lot of acts in New York City," he quipped.
"You know how to throw a party," he told the fashion icon. "It's so well organized. The biggest of the bigs in fashion, and everybody's got these beautiful gowns. You have a few drinks and then a crazy awesome performance."
Wintour is making the late-night rounds to promote Fashion's Night Out, an evening of shopping and parties being held September 10 to support the fashion and retail industries. Watch:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Richards opens up to Dr. Phil about her drunken arrest
- 'Teen Mom's' Farrah Abraham watches MTV show for parenting tips
- Mitch Pileggi will return to 'The X-Files'
- Charlize Theron Sizzles in Sexy Photo Shoot, Tells 20-Somethings ?Don't Hit the Chardonnay Too Hard'
- 'Real Housewives of Orange County' Star Slams Cheating Rumors, Shocked by Divorce
- Bobby Brown Clarifies Conflicting Reports on Bobbi Kristina's Condition