Anna Wintour Mocks Lady Gaga's Commune With God
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 2nd 2010 03:00PM
"We had Lady Gaga this year," said Wintour. "She was communing with God and she was praying in the back, waiting for God to tell her it was all right to go actually onstage."
Apparently, the 'Bad Romance' singer's talk with the Almighty took over 45 minutes.
Fallon replied, "I always talk to God, too -- whenever he says I can start the show. He books a lot of acts in New York City," he quipped.
"You know how to throw a party," he told the fashion icon. "It's so well organized. The biggest of the bigs in fashion, and everybody's got these beautiful gowns. You have a few drinks and then a crazy awesome performance."
Wintour is making the late-night rounds to promote Fashion's Night Out, an evening of shopping and parties being held September 10 to support the fashion and retail industries. Watch:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- ?Scandal' finale recap: Murder, betrayal and a shocking twist
- Kim Novak takes on Oscar night 'bullies'
- Glen Campbell moved to Alzheimer's facility, report says
- ?Parenthood' finale react: A house is not a home
- ?Scandal' finale: Talk about it! ? UPDATED
- ?American Idol' 2014: And the Top 6 are?
- Extra Scoop: Kate Mara Says She's ?Definitely Ambitious'
- Paul Wesley Pulls Double Duty on ?Vampire Diaries'
- What Wu-Tang Clan Wants You to Know About Rapper Who Cut Off Private Part
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Dating Laura Prepon, Rosie O'Donnell Loses 50 Pounds: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Scandal's Joe Morton Says Fans Have Prayer Groups For Character Rowan Pope, Teases His Fate and Kerry Washington's Pregnancy
- Puff Daddy Named Hip-Hop's Wealthiest Artist by Forbes With Whopping $700 Million