Anna Wintour Mocks Lady Gaga's Commune With God
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 2nd 2010 03:00PM
"We had Lady Gaga this year," said Wintour. "She was communing with God and she was praying in the back, waiting for God to tell her it was all right to go actually onstage."
Apparently, the 'Bad Romance' singer's talk with the Almighty took over 45 minutes.
Fallon replied, "I always talk to God, too -- whenever he says I can start the show. He books a lot of acts in New York City," he quipped.
"You know how to throw a party," he told the fashion icon. "It's so well organized. The biggest of the bigs in fashion, and everybody's got these beautiful gowns. You have a few drinks and then a crazy awesome performance."
Wintour is making the late-night rounds to promote Fashion's Night Out, an evening of shopping and parties being held September 10 to support the fashion and retail industries. Watch:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Melanie Griffith: It Will Be ?Too Awkward' to See Daughter in ?50 Shades of Grey'
- North West Is So Stinkin' Cute in Her Skunk Halloween Costume
- Holly-ween Pics! Kate Hudson's Sexy Leather Biker Costume and More