Anna Wintour Mocks Lady Gaga's Commune With God
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 2nd 2010 03:00PM
"We had Lady Gaga this year," said Wintour. "She was communing with God and she was praying in the back, waiting for God to tell her it was all right to go actually onstage."
Apparently, the 'Bad Romance' singer's talk with the Almighty took over 45 minutes.
Fallon replied, "I always talk to God, too -- whenever he says I can start the show. He books a lot of acts in New York City," he quipped.
"You know how to throw a party," he told the fashion icon. "It's so well organized. The biggest of the bigs in fashion, and everybody's got these beautiful gowns. You have a few drinks and then a crazy awesome performance."
Wintour is making the late-night rounds to promote Fashion's Night Out, an evening of shopping and parties being held September 10 to support the fashion and retail industries. Watch:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bob Costas didn't get pink eye from bad Botox, NBC insists
- Aaron Carter: Hilary Duff was the love of my life
- Who knew? Surprising celebrity facts
- ?Reign' react: The royal wedding
- ?American Idol' 2014 results: The Top 12
- Miley Cyrus calls out Katy Perry on Twitter over concert kissing controversy
- Lindsay Lohan Gets Emotional Talking About Her Relationship with Oprah
- Extra Scoop: Aaron Carter Still Pines for Hilary Duff
- Spider-Man and Batkid Head to Disneyland
- Andrew Garfield and Batkid's Oscars Segment Drama, Khloe Kardashian Buys Justin Bieber's House: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Prince Harry Launches Sporting Event, Invictus Games, for Injured Servicemen and Women
- Martha Stewart Gives Sex Advice, Says She Had a Prison Name in Reddit AMA