Michael Bay Puts Out $50,000 Bounty for Puppy-Throwing Girl
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 2nd 2010 11:15AM
Last night, Gawker reported that the director of the 'Transformers' franchise announced on his website's blog he's offering a $50,000 reward for the arrest of the mysterious girl shown throwing defenseless puppies into a river in a YouTube video.
The following was posted, but was later deleted:
"There is a disturbing video going around the news outlets. It'd a video of a blonde woman in a red sweatshirt casually tossing casually tossing squealing puppies into the fast-moving river one by one."
"Michael Bay has informed me that he is offering a $50,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and successful prosecution of the woman in the red sweatshirt and the person who shot this act of cruelty," according to Michael Bay's website.
PETA has also offered a $2,000 reward for the arrest of the anonymous villain in the red sweatshirt.
Police are currently searching for the girl, who is believed to be in Bosnia, but the guys at 4chan, a message board site, quickly jumped into the investigation and already claim they identified the girl.
Not much later, a purported apology video surfaced, but it has yet to be confirmed. Of course, a simple apology may not be enough for Michael Bay, the man whom Meagan Fox infamously compared to Hitler, before he decides to sick Megatron on her.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kris Jenner on Bruce's changing appearance: 'I don't know what he's going through'
- Gene Simmons: Young women should marry older men
- Country singer Martina McBride pursues cooking passion
- 'Daredevil' Star Charlie Cox Talks Netflix's "Darker" Matt Murdock: "He Can't Stop"
- POP Orders First Scripted Series
- 'Theory of Everything': How Eddie Redmayne Became a Hunching, Humorous Stephen Hawking
- Jimmy Kimmel makes ?Fury' infinitely cuter with Furbys
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Best of Late Night TV: Ice Cube Talks N.W.A. Movie, Alan Cumming Recalls Shia's 'Cabaret' Arrest (VIDEO)
- What's Worth Watching This Week: 'Snowpiercer,' 'Life After Beth,' 'Pee-wee's Playhouse'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Will Have More Visual Effects Than Any Other Marvel Movie