Michael Bay Puts Out $50,000 Bounty for Puppy-Throwing Girl
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 2nd 2010 11:15AM
Last night, Gawker reported that the director of the 'Transformers' franchise announced on his website's blog he's offering a $50,000 reward for the arrest of the mysterious girl shown throwing defenseless puppies into a river in a YouTube video.
The following was posted, but was later deleted:
"There is a disturbing video going around the news outlets. It'd a video of a blonde woman in a red sweatshirt casually tossing casually tossing squealing puppies into the fast-moving river one by one."
"Michael Bay has informed me that he is offering a $50,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and successful prosecution of the woman in the red sweatshirt and the person who shot this act of cruelty," according to Michael Bay's website.
PETA has also offered a $2,000 reward for the arrest of the anonymous villain in the red sweatshirt.
Police are currently searching for the girl, who is believed to be in Bosnia, but the guys at 4chan, a message board site, quickly jumped into the investigation and already claim they identified the girl.
Not much later, a purported apology video surfaced, but it has yet to be confirmed. Of course, a simple apology may not be enough for Michael Bay, the man whom Meagan Fox infamously compared to Hitler, before he decides to sick Megatron on her.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Star Trek' does $70.6M on opening weekend, but falls short of studio's expectations
- Taylor Swift, One Direction among stars set to shine at Billboard Music Awards
- Twilight time for Stewart, Pattinson?
- '30 Rock' Star Katrina Bowden Marries
- 'The East's' Brit Marling Shares Career Struggles With Georgetown Seniors (Video)
- Cannes: Market, Nightlife Bustles Despite Torrential Rains (Column)
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!
- ?Game of Thrones': OK Cupid reveals which characters are most compatible
- ?Saturday Night Live' finale recap: Ben Affleck shines, but Stefon and Fred Armisen steal the show
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Box Office: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Misses $100M Domestic Mark on Opening Weekend
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2
- 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO)