Michael Bay Puts Out $50,000 Bounty for Puppy-Throwing Girl
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 2nd 2010 11:15AM
Last night, Gawker reported that the director of the 'Transformers' franchise announced on his website's blog he's offering a $50,000 reward for the arrest of the mysterious girl shown throwing defenseless puppies into a river in a YouTube video.
The following was posted, but was later deleted:
"There is a disturbing video going around the news outlets. It'd a video of a blonde woman in a red sweatshirt casually tossing casually tossing squealing puppies into the fast-moving river one by one."
"Michael Bay has informed me that he is offering a $50,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and successful prosecution of the woman in the red sweatshirt and the person who shot this act of cruelty," according to Michael Bay's website.
PETA has also offered a $2,000 reward for the arrest of the anonymous villain in the red sweatshirt.
Police are currently searching for the girl, who is believed to be in Bosnia, but the guys at 4chan, a message board site, quickly jumped into the investigation and already claim they identified the girl.
Not much later, a purported apology video surfaced, but it has yet to be confirmed. Of course, a simple apology may not be enough for Michael Bay, the man whom Meagan Fox infamously compared to Hitler, before he decides to sick Megatron on her.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
FOX 411FEEDMore From Fox News Li
- Former Disney Chief Michael Eisner: A Woman Who Is Funny and Beautiful Is "Impossible to Find"
- Jim Carrey Apologizes for Tweeting Photo of Autistic Boy in Anti-Vaccination Rant
- NASCAR Distances Itself From Donald Trump After Immigrant "Rapist" Remarks
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- 9 Reasons Why 'Independence Day' Is Still Cool As Sh--
- 'Victor Frankenstein' First Photo Shows James McAvoy and Daniel Radcliffe in Peril
- Conan O'Brien Crashed a 'Magic Mike XXL' Girls Night - and It Was Glorious