Mike Tyson Attends Premiere With Adorable Daughter
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 2nd 2010 07:26AM
The two attended the premiere of ESPN's 'One Night in Vegas,' a film detailing the evening in 1996 when Tupac Shakur was shot. The rapper was a close friend of Tyson's; yesterday, the boxer tweeted a vintage photo of an embrace with Shakur.
Tyson's wife since June 2009, Lakiha Spicer, 32, is Milan's mother. The former heavyweight champion has six children: Rayna, Amir, Mikey, Miguel, D'Mato and Milan. His 4-year-old daughter Exodus died tragically last year after injuring herself with a treadmill cord.
Mike, 42, told the ladies of 'The View' earlier this year: "I'm totally destitute and broke. But I have an awesome life, I have an awesome wife who cares about me. I'm very grateful. I don't deserve to have the wife that I have; I don't deserve the kids that I have, but I do, and I'm very grateful."
After hearing Iron Mike would star in a pigeon-racing reality show, the bird experts, who call themselves fanciers, weighed in with PopEater. "You have some personalities that are a little more fun, but probably nothing flashy like Tyson," said Deone Roberts of the American Racing Pigeon Union.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Emily VanCamp "Absolutely" Wants Babies; Revenge Star Dating Costar Josh Bowman Since 2012
- Liam Hemsworth Says "There's No Bad Blood" With Miley Cyrus, Jokes He Was a "Devil Child"
- Kaley Cuoco's $250 Gym Ensemble: See Her Rocker Workout Style!
- Lock ?Em Up! Prosecutors Ask Judge To Sentence Both Teresa & Joe Giudice To Prison Terms
- Is She Cracking Under Pressure? ?Long Island Medium' Theresa Caputo Reveals Her Secret Meltdowns ?Crying Spells, Anxiety Attacks & Sleepless Nights? In New Tell-All
- Taking ?Responsibility': Michael Phelps Admits He Is ?Deeply Sorry' For Humiliating DUI In Earnest Tweets ? Does He Mean It?
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- Country trio Lady Antebellum's adult sound on new album '747'