Mike Tyson Attends Premiere With Adorable Daughter
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 2nd 2010 07:26AM
The two attended the premiere of ESPN's 'One Night in Vegas,' a film detailing the evening in 1996 when Tupac Shakur was shot. The rapper was a close friend of Tyson's; yesterday, the boxer tweeted a vintage photo of an embrace with Shakur.
Tyson's wife since June 2009, Lakiha Spicer, 32, is Milan's mother. The former heavyweight champion has six children: Rayna, Amir, Mikey, Miguel, D'Mato and Milan. His 4-year-old daughter Exodus died tragically last year after injuring herself with a treadmill cord.
Mike, 42, told the ladies of 'The View' earlier this year: "I'm totally destitute and broke. But I have an awesome life, I have an awesome wife who cares about me. I'm very grateful. I don't deserve to have the wife that I have; I don't deserve the kids that I have, but I do, and I'm very grateful."
After hearing Iron Mike would star in a pigeon-racing reality show, the bird experts, who call themselves fanciers, weighed in with PopEater. "You have some personalities that are a little more fun, but probably nothing flashy like Tyson," said Deone Roberts of the American Racing Pigeon Union.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Earring Back Hack That Has Everyone Buzzing on the Internet: Weigh in on the Debate!
- Pretty Little Liars Prom Episode: See the Dresses and Makeup in Behind-the-Scenes Photos!
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale in Happier Times: A Look Back at Their Rock 'n' Roll Romance
- Zooey Deschanel announces marriage and birth of baby daughter
- 'Last Man Standing' star Tim Allen: 'We're going to drill Hillary'
- Brad Paisley to join 'The Voice' as adviser with Blake Shelton
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards Break Up, Former One Direction Star Calls Off Engagement
- Khloé Kardashian Goes Braless for Women's Health, Calls Fit Figure Her ''Revenge Body'' and Talks Kendall and Kylie
- Kristen Stewart Responds to Accusations That She Suffers From Resting Bitch Face: "I Actually Smile a Lot!"