Photos: Bristol Palin Begins 'Dancing With the Stars' Rehearsals
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 2nd 2010 05:14PM
Bristol Palin is ready to tango! She and her 'Dancing With the Stars' partner Mark Ballas hit the dance studio for the first time. "It's positive and it's a good competition. I wanted to step outside my comfort zone and have a good time," she told Us Weekly.
ABC sources told PopEater's Naughty But Nice Rob last week, "Bristol is excited and scared" for her debut. Her proud mama Sarah Palin plans to be sitting in the front row cheering her daughter on, the source adds. See more photos of the cast in rehearsals >>
The full cast was announced Monday night. Joining Palin will be David Hasselhoff, Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino, Audrina Patridge, Michael Bolton, 'Dirty Dancing' star Jennifer Grey, 'Brady Bunch' mom Florence Henderson and former Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner. The show premieres Sept. 20.
'Dancing With the Stars' Contestants
Joining Bristol Palin will be David Hasselhoff, Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino, Audrina Patridge, Michael Bolton, 'Dirty Dancing' star Jennifer Grey, 'Brady Bunch' mom Florence Henderson and former Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner. The show premieres Sept. 20. See more rehearsal photos >>
Craig Sjodin, ABC
Craig Sjodin, ABC
MORE ABOUT Bristol Palin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Bristol Palin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really
- Justin Bieber Celebrates Riccardo Tisci's Birthday With Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner -- See the Pics!
- Lady Gaga Covers Harper's Bazaar With New Puppy Asia, Bonds With Karl Lagerfeld
- Beyonce Shares Sweet Pictures of Blue Ivy in High Heels, Jay Z On the Run Manicure