Happy 9-02-10 Day: Celebs Who Got Their Start On '90210'
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Sep 2nd 2010 12:01AM
While the show itself was a 10-year-running TV institution that launched the careers of Shannen Doherty, Jason Priestley, Jennie Garth, Luke Perry, Ian Ziering and Tori Spelling, West Beverly High was also home to endless cameos by then-lesser-known actors.
Little did the producers of '90210' know that while casting these minor roles, they were helping create stars in Ryan Seacrest, Matthew Perry, Seth Green, Hilary Swank, Jessica Alba and countless others!
In honor of today's date, 9/02/10, join PopEater in paying tribute to a classic. See which celebs got their start on '90210' after the jump!
Do you believe in destiny? Apparently, the creative minds behind '90210' did. In this clip, Ryan Seacrest plays the host of a dating show.
Long before 'Friends,' Matthew Perry put his teal shorts on one leg at a time, just like the rest of us, to play an overachieving tennis star and subject of an explosive investigatory Brandon Walsh interview.
David Arquette plays Dennis, a short-lived character with a history of domestic abuse and a love for leather.
Brenda and Kelly swoon over every last detail before their blind dates with supposed Princeton students. Turns out the Princeton School in Encino, CA, is known for "making boys into men" and Seth Green into an adorable nerd.
The clip may be in Italian, but there's no denying that the waitress at the '90210' version of the Olive Garden is most definitely Hilary Swank.
Long before the birth of daughter Honor, Jessica Alba played a homophobic young mother who rethinks her decision to give her child up for adoption.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kelly Osbourne Wears Scary Facial Mask, Calls Herself "Hannibal Lector"
- Tila Tequila Opens Up About Her Pregnancy: "My Baby Has Saved My Life"
- Lake Bell Is Pregnant! Actress Expecting
- Joan Rivers Won't Apologize For Jokes About Cleveland Kidnapping Survivors
- George Clooney Storms Out Of Dinner After Heated Political Chat With ?A**Hole' Casino Head Steve Wynn
- Meg Ryan joins the cast of 'How I Met Your Dad'
- Wardrobe whoopsies: On purpose, or an accident?
- Olivia Wilde, Jason Sudeikis welcome baby boy
- Prince William Recalls "Wonderful Memories" With Kate Middleton and Prince George in Australia
- Avril Lavigne Laughs Off Racist Backlash Over "Hello Kitty" Music Video: "I Love Japanese Culture"
- Grumpy Cat Takes Over American Idol, Arrow's Shocking Death and More OMG TV Moments