Kim Cattrall: I'm Not a Sample Size Like SJP
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Sep 3rd 2010 09:46AM
Because Cattrall is a bit curvier than castmates Sarah Jessica Parker and Kristin Davis, stylist Patricia Field had to be a bit more creative in her clothing choices.
"I'm not a sample size like Sarah and Kristin, and I couldn't wear a lot of the clothes the young designers would send us," Cattrall tells Vogue UK. "I'd wear a lot of vintage -- some of things I wore were like pieces of art."
And that suited Cattrall just fine, especially because she wasn't necessarily a fan of the other characters' ensembles. "I was never into any of Charlotte's sweet dresses or Sarah's outfits," she says. "There were a few pieces of Sarah's that I liked on their own but not the outfits as such."
Cattrall says she's game for a third 'Sex and the City' movie, but she's eager for Samantha to slip into something a little more comfortable.
"Sometimes the fittings would be eight hours long," she says, "and your whole body would ache from having clothes pulled on and off."
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hayley Kiyoko's "Girls Like Girls" Music Video Tops 3.8 Million Views on Vevo, Reveals Inspiration for Song
- Chrissy Teigen Poses Naked, Admits She Has "Always Had to Watch" What She Eats -- See the Pic
- Terra's Little Family Premiere: Terra Feels Helpless During Baby Penny's Scary MRI
- Hulk Hogan wants investigation to determine if Gawker leaked his racist rant
- Mia Farrow shares address of man who shot Cecil the lion on Twitter
- 'Queen of Versailles' star's daughter died of accidental drug overdose