Kim Cattrall: I'm Not a Sample Size Like SJP
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Sep 3rd 2010 09:46AM
Because Cattrall is a bit curvier than castmates Sarah Jessica Parker and Kristin Davis, stylist Patricia Field had to be a bit more creative in her clothing choices.
"I'm not a sample size like Sarah and Kristin, and I couldn't wear a lot of the clothes the young designers would send us," Cattrall tells Vogue UK. "I'd wear a lot of vintage -- some of things I wore were like pieces of art."
And that suited Cattrall just fine, especially because she wasn't necessarily a fan of the other characters' ensembles. "I was never into any of Charlotte's sweet dresses or Sarah's outfits," she says. "There were a few pieces of Sarah's that I liked on their own but not the outfits as such."
Cattrall says she's game for a third 'Sex and the City' movie, but she's eager for Samantha to slip into something a little more comfortable.
"Sometimes the fittings would be eight hours long," she says, "and your whole body would ache from having clothes pulled on and off."
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicki Minaj's Backup Dancer Gets Bitten By Boa Constrictor Snake During VMAs Rehearsal
- Jonathan Lipnicki of Jerry Maguire Fame Stars in Hilarious "You Used to Be Cute" Child Star Sketch
- Diem Brown of MTV's The Challenge Is Battling Cancer For the Third Time
- Kellan Lutz Arrives At The SLS Las Vegas Grand Opening
- Something's Frozen In Jersey? JWoww Says She'd Use Botox, Consults RHONJ Ladies' Doctor
- North Carolina film incentives chopped
- Lauren Bacall leaves $10,000 for her beloved dog in will
- Pam Anderson criticizes ALS ice bucket challenge