Kim Cattrall: I'm Not a Sample Size Like SJP
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Sep 3rd 2010 09:46AM
Because Cattrall is a bit curvier than castmates Sarah Jessica Parker and Kristin Davis, stylist Patricia Field had to be a bit more creative in her clothing choices.
"I'm not a sample size like Sarah and Kristin, and I couldn't wear a lot of the clothes the young designers would send us," Cattrall tells Vogue UK. "I'd wear a lot of vintage -- some of things I wore were like pieces of art."
And that suited Cattrall just fine, especially because she wasn't necessarily a fan of the other characters' ensembles. "I was never into any of Charlotte's sweet dresses or Sarah's outfits," she says. "There were a few pieces of Sarah's that I liked on their own but not the outfits as such."
Cattrall says she's game for a third 'Sex and the City' movie, but she's eager for Samantha to slip into something a little more comfortable.
"Sometimes the fittings would be eight hours long," she says, "and your whole body would ache from having clothes pulled on and off."
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of Orange County's Peggy Tanous Recruits My Cat From Hell's Jackson Galaxy for Feline Advice
- Penelope Cruz, 40, Proves That Black Swimsuits Are Anything But Basic: See Her Sexy Beach Styles!
- Sofia Vergara, Ex Nick Loeb Had Previous Agreement Over Frozen Embryos: Details
- Shia LaBeouf says rehab therapy was like method acting
- Ben Affleck demanded PBS program hide his slave-owning ancestor
- ACM hosts Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan work as comedic duo