Lindsay Lohan Celebrity Stock Watch: How's Brand Lindsay Doing?
By Jo Piazza Posted Sep 3rd 2010 05:00PM
The Lindsay Lohan stock has continued on a volatile trajectory these past couple of weeks.
Getting out of rehab early, a desperate plea to Vanity Fair to give her a second chance, wearing tarty outfits to visit her probation office and all those magazine covers! She's up one day and down the next.
So how is she doing this week? Take a look.
Running into a baby stroller with her Maserati: Stock Goes Down -- "There was a woman pushing a kid in the stroller, maybe a two or three-year-old, crossing the street," witness Brayan Jaime, a freelance papparazo, told Radar Online. "Lindsay took the red light and hit the stroller. It wasn't super hard, but she made impact and hit them." Someone take Lindsay's keys. Drunk or sober, this woman shouldn't be behind the wheel!
'Machete' opens this week in which Lindsay has threesomes and abuses drugs: Stock Goes Down -- Is Lindsay purposely taking roles that mirror her real life drama (not the threesome per say, but the bad behavior in general)? We want "Mean Girls" Lohan and that means she needs to take on roles where she is funny and adorable, not an a-hole.
Lindsay hires Britney Spears manager: Stock goes up -- Larry Rudolph is the man who helped Britney Spears get her life back together and if he can do it with Brit amidst her head shaving meltdown he can certainly resurrect La Lohan's life and career.
Lindsay plays up vintage Hollywood in Vanity Fair, asks for second chance: Stock Goes Up -- She's pretty and polite in this month's Vanity, two things we haven't come to expect from Ms. Lohan. And she asks ever so nicely for a second chance in her acting career. Well played, lady.
Michael Lohan says god wants him to build a rehab facility: Stock goes up -- The crazier Michael appears, the more normal Lindsay appears. Her nutty dad is seriously a blessing in disguise.
Our concern right now is that brand Lindsay is growing over exposed. She has been on two magazine covers in two months and she isn't promoting the release of a project, she is promoting her release from jail. Lindsay could be on the path to redemption, but for it to work we need to see less of the journey so we can enjoy the eventual results.
MORE ABOUT Lindsay Lohan
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Lindsay Lohan Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scott Weiland & the Wildabouts' guitarist Jeremy Brown dies at 34
- 'Brooklyn 99' star Chelsea Peretti helped broke ball player
- Tom Hanks' son Chet Haze threatens Howard Stern
- ?KUWTK': Kim Kardashian Not Catering to Rob Anymore, ?It's Pathetic'
- 'Extra's' Terri Seymour Reveals Baby Name
- Miley Cyrus Slams Indiana Religious Freedom Law Supporters: ?They Are All Dinosaurs'
- T-Pain Sings "Bartender" A Capella, Acts Out Emoji: Watch!
- Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher Partake in Their Neighborhood Watch Group, Alert Neighbors When They Hear Helicopters, Police
- The Kardashians Get Another E! Spinoff: Dash Dolls -- Find Out More About the Network's New Shows