Lindsay Lohan Celebrity Stock Watch: How's Brand Lindsay Doing?
By Jo Piazza Posted Sep 3rd 2010 05:00PM
The Lindsay Lohan stock has continued on a volatile trajectory these past couple of weeks.
Getting out of rehab early, a desperate plea to Vanity Fair to give her a second chance, wearing tarty outfits to visit her probation office and all those magazine covers! She's up one day and down the next.
So how is she doing this week? Take a look.
Running into a baby stroller with her Maserati: Stock Goes Down -- "There was a woman pushing a kid in the stroller, maybe a two or three-year-old, crossing the street," witness Brayan Jaime, a freelance papparazo, told Radar Online. "Lindsay took the red light and hit the stroller. It wasn't super hard, but she made impact and hit them." Someone take Lindsay's keys. Drunk or sober, this woman shouldn't be behind the wheel!
'Machete' opens this week in which Lindsay has threesomes and abuses drugs: Stock Goes Down -- Is Lindsay purposely taking roles that mirror her real life drama (not the threesome per say, but the bad behavior in general)? We want "Mean Girls" Lohan and that means she needs to take on roles where she is funny and adorable, not an a-hole.
Lindsay hires Britney Spears manager: Stock goes up -- Larry Rudolph is the man who helped Britney Spears get her life back together and if he can do it with Brit amidst her head shaving meltdown he can certainly resurrect La Lohan's life and career.
Lindsay plays up vintage Hollywood in Vanity Fair, asks for second chance: Stock Goes Up -- She's pretty and polite in this month's Vanity, two things we haven't come to expect from Ms. Lohan. And she asks ever so nicely for a second chance in her acting career. Well played, lady.
Michael Lohan says god wants him to build a rehab facility: Stock goes up -- The crazier Michael appears, the more normal Lindsay appears. Her nutty dad is seriously a blessing in disguise.
Our concern right now is that brand Lindsay is growing over exposed. She has been on two magazine covers in two months and she isn't promoting the release of a project, she is promoting her release from jail. Lindsay could be on the path to redemption, but for it to work we need to see less of the journey so we can enjoy the eventual results.
MORE ABOUT Lindsay Lohan
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Lindsay Lohan Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Zac Efron Opens Up to Bear Grylls About Why He Entered Rehab
- Lady Gaga's Parents Respond to Rumors About a Wedding for Their Daughter
- ?Bachelorette' Andi Dorfman Opens Up About Nick Viall's Bedroom Confession
- Kim Kardashian Stands up for Brother Rob Kardashian, Slams Adrienne Bailon for "Kicking him When he is Down"
- Bachelorette Andi Dorfman, New Fiance Josh Murray Talk Wedding Plans; Read Nick Viall's Emotional Letter to Andi: Top 5 Tuesday Stories
- Scarlett Johansson Debuts Short Pixie Haircut: Picture