Who Wore It Best? Victoria Beckham vs. Leighton Meester
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Sep 3rd 2010 08:00PM
Leighton Meester is trying to steal the queen bee status from style icon Victoria Beckham.
In full Gossip Girl fashion, Meester mimicked the former Spice Girl by wearing a replica drape-neck sheath dress.
Our pals at StyleList are quick to point out that Victoria was the first to wear the dress of her own design at the Range Rover 40th anniversary party in London on July 1st.
The fashion mogul paired her cream colored number with simple diamond studs, super smokey eyes, and nude platform pumps that made her legs look miles long.
The slimming sheath was worn by Meester as she dressed up as Blair Waldorf for a scene on Gossip Girl's fourth season at the famed Standard Hotel in New York City.
In contrast to Beckham's smokey eyes and polished updo, the GG starlet opted for a more subtle approach, with minimal makeup and loose waves.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style
MORE ABOUT Victoria Beckham
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Victoria Beckham Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber Celebrates Riccardo Tisci's Birthday With Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner -- See the Pics!
- Lady Gaga Covers Harper's Bazaar With New Puppy Asia, Bonds With Karl Lagerfeld
- Beyonce Shares Sweet Pictures of Blue Ivy in High Heels, Jay Z On the Run Manicure
- Confirmed! Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult ‘Split Up Weeks Ago,’ Pal Says —‘The Distance Was Just Too Much’
- Taylor Armstrong Addresses Rumors She'll Return To ?RHOBH' & Slams ?Controlling' Dead Ex-Husband
- Livin’ La Vida Lilo! Inside Her Euro-Trip
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really