Mike Tyson Regrets Not Smoking Pot With Tupac
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 7th 2010 04:15PM
"He always wanted me to smoke weed with him, and I never did it, and I wish I did," Tyson told AP in a phone interview. "That's my biggest regret."
Tyson opened up about his relationship with Tupac as a build-up to ESPN's documentary called 'One Night in Vegas: Tyson & Tupac,' detailing the man behind the legend and apparently his smoking habits as well.
Tyson explained that he always declined because he was afraid of the extra media attention if word got out.
Tupac was shot the night of Tyson's fight on Sept. 7, 1996 in Las Vegas, and died six days later. He was only 25.
"He didn't last long, but the time he did last, every minute, every tenth of a moment was explosive," Tyson added in the interview.
The documentary airs Tuesday on ESPN (8 p.m. EDT).
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Orson Welles' final film may be released
- 'I Was Here': Beyonce song inspires Iraqi youth peace movement
- Extra Scoop: Did Teresa Giudice Spend $10K on Daughter's Music Video?
- Big Change Announced for ?The View'? Are There More Shakeups Ahead?
- 'Extra' Trend Spotter: Designs from Adrianna Papell
- Kris Jenner Feels Betrayed By Bruce Jenner; Brittany Maynard Pushes Back Death Date: Top 5 Stories
- Prince William, Pregnant Kate Middleton Go on Babymoon With Prince George in Scotland -- Details
- Khloe Kardashian Celebrates 14 Million Instagram Followers With a Super Sexy Booty Snap -- See the Pic!