Mike Tyson Regrets Not Smoking Pot With Tupac
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 7th 2010 04:15PM
"He always wanted me to smoke weed with him, and I never did it, and I wish I did," Tyson told AP in a phone interview. "That's my biggest regret."
Tyson opened up about his relationship with Tupac as a build-up to ESPN's documentary called 'One Night in Vegas: Tyson & Tupac,' detailing the man behind the legend and apparently his smoking habits as well.
Tyson explained that he always declined because he was afraid of the extra media attention if word got out.
Tupac was shot the night of Tyson's fight on Sept. 7, 1996 in Las Vegas, and died six days later. He was only 25.
"He didn't last long, but the time he did last, every minute, every tenth of a moment was explosive," Tyson added in the interview.
The documentary airs Tuesday on ESPN (8 p.m. EDT).
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Star Trek fans 'Spock' Canadian $5 bill to honor late Leonard Nimoy
- Kelly Clarkson finally nabs a duet partner: Jimmy Fallon
- ?NBC Nightly News' wins February sweep despite Brian Williams suspension
- Extra Scoop: Kate Plus Hate -- Kate Gosselin Takes on Critics in New Video
- Demi Lovato Sets Record Straight on Health Scare
- Hilary Duff on Marriage, Divorce? and Aaron Carter
- Bruce Jenner Purchases $3.6 Million Secluded Malibu Mansion ? Get All the Details
- Amber Portwood: Matt Baier Engagement Is "Completely Different" From Tumultuous Past With Gary Shirley
- Wiz Khalifa Seemingly Bashes Estranged Wife Amber Rose in New Song "For Everybody" -- Listen Here