Mike Tyson Regrets Not Smoking Pot With Tupac
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 7th 2010 04:15PM
"He always wanted me to smoke weed with him, and I never did it, and I wish I did," Tyson told AP in a phone interview. "That's my biggest regret."
Tyson opened up about his relationship with Tupac as a build-up to ESPN's documentary called 'One Night in Vegas: Tyson & Tupac,' detailing the man behind the legend and apparently his smoking habits as well.
Tyson explained that he always declined because he was afraid of the extra media attention if word got out.
Tupac was shot the night of Tyson's fight on Sept. 7, 1996 in Las Vegas, and died six days later. He was only 25.
"He didn't last long, but the time he did last, every minute, every tenth of a moment was explosive," Tyson added in the interview.
The documentary airs Tuesday on ESPN (8 p.m. EDT).
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Concussion' director denies film was changed to avoid antagonizing NFL
- Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka charged with 1983 murder of girlfriend
- James Bond author sorry for saying Idris Elba 'too street' for 007
- Extra Scoop: Jill Duggar Reflects on 'Sad' Month in New Blog Post
- Julia Roberts Steps Out with Husband and Kids to Support Surfer Kelly Slater
- 'Life in Pieces' Actor James Brolin Talks Barbra Streisand 'Gypsy' Remake, Weighs-In on Hillary & Donald
- Christina Applegate Plays Meryl Streep's Most Famous Roles Really Badly in Hilarious Lifetime Movie Spoof
- Melissa Rivers Scattered Mom Joan Rivers' Ashes While Vacationing in Wyoming
- Sandra Bullock's New Boyfriend, Bryan Randall, Is the "Nicest" — and Hottest! — Guy Ever: See His Modeling Pics!