Mike Tyson Regrets Not Smoking Pot With Tupac
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 7th 2010 04:15PM
"He always wanted me to smoke weed with him, and I never did it, and I wish I did," Tyson told AP in a phone interview. "That's my biggest regret."
Tyson opened up about his relationship with Tupac as a build-up to ESPN's documentary called 'One Night in Vegas: Tyson & Tupac,' detailing the man behind the legend and apparently his smoking habits as well.
Tyson explained that he always declined because he was afraid of the extra media attention if word got out.
Tupac was shot the night of Tyson's fight on Sept. 7, 1996 in Las Vegas, and died six days later. He was only 25.
"He didn't last long, but the time he did last, every minute, every tenth of a moment was explosive," Tyson added in the interview.
The documentary airs Tuesday on ESPN (8 p.m. EDT).
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Aretha Franklin: Obama was 'tired' when he misspelled 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T'
- ?The Bachelor' finale: ?Whoo! I'm glad I didn't pick her!'
- I'm Still Not Over? The ending of ?Xena: Warrior Princess'
- Hey, remember that time a ?True Detective' villain slept with Charlotte on ?Sex and the City'?
- Extra Scoop: Justin Bieber Serenades Selena Gomez? Is Jelena Back?
- Elizabeth Moss Says She Should Never Have Married Fred Armisen
- First Look! NeNe Leakes and Tony Dovolani Rehearse for 'DWTS'