Photos: Lady Gaga Dons Raw Meat Bikini for Vogue
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Sep 7th 2010 01:45PM
The carnivorous shoot -- snapped by Terry Richardson -- comes after the magazine revealed images of the pop star in drag as "Jo Calderone." Sporting a platinum blonde bob and scarlet lips, the performer poses with essentially half a cow hanging from her naked body.
Of course, PETA isn't pleased with her raw fashion sense. "Oh, Lady Gaga's job is to do outlandish things, and this certainly qualifies as outlandish because meat is something you want to avoid putting on or in your body," PETA's President, Ingrid Newkirk, told the Daily News.
Gaga's magazine cover is also accompanied by the new issue of Japanese Men's Vogue, which features an interview and photo spread with the singer's male alter ego, Jo Calderone. In the interview, Calderone claims to be a friend of Gaga's, as well as her occasional lover.
"I met her at a shoot [photographer] Nick Knight was doing," Calderone told the mag. "She's f***ing beautiful, and funny, and interesting. I was a little nervous for Nick to start shooting. She said, 'Don't be baby, you were born this way.' I took her out after. The rest is private."
Lady Gaga Snaps
Lady Gaga performslive at The Tacoma Dome in Tacoma, Washington on August 22.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Novak takes on Oscar night 'bullies'
- Glen Campbell moved to Alzheimer's facility, report says
- Miley Cyrus postpones more concerts as she remains hospitalized
- Extra Scoop: Kate Mara Says She's ?Definitely Ambitious'
- Paul Wesley Pulls Double Duty on ?Vampire Diaries'
- What Wu-Tang Clan Wants You to Know About Rapper Who Cut Off Private Part
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Dating Laura Prepon, Rosie O'Donnell Loses 50 Pounds: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Scandal's Joe Morton Says Fans Have Prayer Groups For Character Rowan Pope, Teases His Fate and Kerry Washington's Pregnancy
- Puff Daddy Named Hip-Hop's Wealthiest Artist by Forbes With Whopping $700 Million