Photos: Lady Gaga Dons Raw Meat Bikini for Vogue
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Sep 7th 2010 01:45PM
The carnivorous shoot -- snapped by Terry Richardson -- comes after the magazine revealed images of the pop star in drag as "Jo Calderone." Sporting a platinum blonde bob and scarlet lips, the performer poses with essentially half a cow hanging from her naked body.
Of course, PETA isn't pleased with her raw fashion sense. "Oh, Lady Gaga's job is to do outlandish things, and this certainly qualifies as outlandish because meat is something you want to avoid putting on or in your body," PETA's President, Ingrid Newkirk, told the Daily News.
Gaga's magazine cover is also accompanied by the new issue of Japanese Men's Vogue, which features an interview and photo spread with the singer's male alter ego, Jo Calderone. In the interview, Calderone claims to be a friend of Gaga's, as well as her occasional lover.
"I met her at a shoot [photographer] Nick Knight was doing," Calderone told the mag. "She's f***ing beautiful, and funny, and interesting. I was a little nervous for Nick to start shooting. She said, 'Don't be baby, you were born this way.' I took her out after. The rest is private."
Lady Gaga Snaps
Lady Gaga performslive at The Tacoma Dome in Tacoma, Washington on August 22.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Celebrity trout pouts
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Extra Scoop: Chrissy Teigen Quits Twitter over Canadian Terror Attack Tweet
- New Couple Alert Averted? Orlando Bloom Denies He's Dating Selena Gomez
- 'Extra' Trend Spotter: Active Styles from New Balance!
- Brad Pitt Does Hilarious Between Two Ferns Interview With Zach Galifianakis; Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Future In Jeopardy Amid Sex Offender Report: Top 5 Stories
- Taylor Swift Says She "Wouldn't Survive in Jail," Is Terrified of Sea Urchins -- Watch
- Ace of Cakes Star Duff Goldman: I Love Riding Motorcycles Even After Losing Toes in Crash