Bristol Palin Bans Levi Johnston From 'Dancing' Set
By Rob Shuter Posted Sep 8th 2010 08:50AM
Bristol Palin hasn't set foot on the 'Dancing With the Stars' ballroom dance stage and she is already demanding that her attention-starved ex-fiance, Levi Johnston, be barred from the audience.
"The last thing in the world Bristol wants is to look up from her cha-cha-cha and see his big goofy grin looking at her," a family friend tells me. "This is her time to shine and she doesn't want him trying to steal her spotlight."
Levi has a long history of popping up in places where the Palins don't want him, including a trip to their hometown of Wasilla with comedian Kathy Griffin and her reality show camera crew.
"I wouldn't put it past him to try and sneak into a taping," an insider tells me. "The only person that loves the press more than the Palins is Levi himself."
Bristol, who shares custody of son Tripp with Levi, will be living in Los Angeles with her baby once the show goes live each week. Her mom, Sarah, is expected to be spending time with them and visiting the ballroom to cheer her daughter on.
"Security is very tight at 'Dancing With the Stars,'" an ABC executive tells me. "If someone is not wanted in the ballroom, I can assure you they will not get in."
Which is a good thing because we don't need blood on the dance floor!
It's a Palin Party
Sarah Palin flashes a thumbs up towards her husband Todd as she begins to address a crowd during a stop of the Tea Party Express on Boston Common in Boston, Wednesday, April 14, 2010..(AP Photo/Charles Krupa)
MORE ABOUT Bristol Palin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Bristol Palin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dina Manzo Has Never Met Autistic Nephew, Still Estranged from Sister Caroline: Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion Preview
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Comes Out Publicly in Powerful Essay: "I'm Proud to Be Gay"
- Ashton Kutcher Talks Being a "Hero" to Baby Wyatt, Parenting With Mila Kunis
- ‘I’ll Do Anything For That Man': Nicole Kidman Tears Up Over Keith Urban’s Support Following Her Father’s Death
- UC Berkeley overrides student group, re-invites Bill Maher to speak
- Stars' sneaky skin-showing tricks
- Jennifer Lopez: I felt 'abused' in past relationships