Erin Andrews Predicts 'The Situation' Will Be a Wild Card
Andrews is a busy girl. Not only is she the newest face on 'College GameDay,' she is also a correspondent for 'Good Morning America' and is teaming up with Joe Montana and Pat and Gina Neely for Kraft Foods' Huddle to Fight Hunger campaign.
Andrews chatted with PopEater about her new role on ESPN, college football and her predictions for 'Dancing With the Stars.'
Read the interview after the jump!
I'm always going to cheer for Maks. I'm very excited that he got Brandy, and he's told me that he's very happy with her and they're going to make it to the finals. I don't know how Jennifer Grey can't be a favorite, everybody loves her at home and everybody loves the movie. I like the two athletes – Kurt and Rick. Athletes have such an advantage in this competition.
Do you have any predictions?
I think Audrina will be a wild card; The Situation may be a wild card as well. 'Jersey Shore' is so popular, and I think that people kind of have a preconceived notion of those guys. I've heard he's actually a really good guy.
Kraft Foods has launched the Huddle to Fight Hunger campaign to give 20 million meals or more to Feeding America, the nation's leading hunger relief organization. What do you personally want to achieve with this campaign?
Well, obviously, get as many meals throughout the United States as possible. I didn't really know the issue with hunger in the United States, which shows how ignorant I am about the situation. You think that it's something that's going on in other countries, but one in six Americans don't know where their next meal is coming from.
How excited are you to sit in the big chair to host 'College GameDay'?
I'm excited! I'm very hard on myself. I'm very much a perfectionist and I expect a lot out of myself. I had my first gig this past Saturday. I look up to Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit, Desmond and Lee Corso very much. I kind of got upset with myself because I flubbed up a little bit on set the other day in front of Kirk Herbstreit, and I got very embarrassed! After the show, everybody's like, "EA, you've got to smile more, you've got to be more excited!" I was so disappointed in myself -- I messed up in front of Kirk and I wanted it to go smoothly.
Who are you following this year in terms of college football?
Doing my job, one of the coolest things is being around different programs and getting to see the way people went to school. It's such a tossup this year, there isn't a dead ringer for the national championship, which is why I think this year will be so exciting.
Your success came so quickly. Do you have any advice for the young men and women out there?
I've obviously learned so much over the past year about myself, about the world and about the industry. The biggest thing for me is you just have to make sure you're happy and you stay honest and true with yourself. Surround yourself with good people and good family and listen to those people.
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Beyonce Poses Nude While Pregnant Alongside Jay Z in Home Video Footage; Miranda Lambert Shows Off Her Bikini Bod: Top 5 Stories
- Christina Aguilera Looks Slim One Month After Giving Birth to Daughter on Date Night With Fiance Matthew Rutler
- Jessica Simpson's Husband Eric Johnson Playfully Throws Son Ace Into the Air While Swimming: Picture
- Kris & Bruce Jenner Settle Their Split In New Court Documents ? READ How They Split Up Their Empire
- Too Hot For TV?! Tommy Chong Yells Racy Word Between Partner Peta Mergatroyd's Legs In ?DWTS' Steamy Salsa Routine ? WATCH The R-Rated Clip
- Hot Play! Jennifer Lawrence & Chris Martin Caught ‘Kissing Passionately’ At Concert — Eyewitness
- Report: Woman who claimed to have third breast added is fake
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza spared prison over campaign funds violation
- Is Miley Cyrus' Latest Art Hinting at a Broken Heart? Singer Draws a Sad Alien That Apparently Thinks Too Much—Take a Look!
- NCIS: New Orleans Premieres: Was Another Spin-Off Really Necessary?
- John Stamos Mourns the Death of His Mom: She Was "The Love of My Life"