Gisele, Pharrell and Blake Lively Stun at Fashion's Night Out
By Amber James Posted Sep 8th 2010 10:45AM
While supermodels Naomi Campbell and Gisele Bundchen ruled the catwalk during 'Fashion's Night Out: The Show' in New York, glam 'Gossip Girl' stars Leighton Meester and Blake Lively stole the show. Meester wore a "very revealing" Versace dress paired with Christian Louboutin booties, she tells PopEater. Lively's Marchesa yellow tribal-print minidress was the talk of the evening, though. Breezing to her seat, she had Vogue editor Anna Wintour's seal of approval. The two sat next to each other during the fashion show, hugging and chatting all night. Next to Lively sat tennis champion Roger Federer.
The show, the largest public fashion show in New York City history, boasted nearly 150 of the industry's top models, including Alessandra Ambrosio, Bunchen, Campbell, Karolina Kurkova, Adriana Lima, Angela Lindvall and Coco Rocha.
The show started with the models descending from a red double-decker bus to the tune of Jay Z and Alicia Keys' 'Empire State of Mind.' They then paraded down the massive runway, showing off their "Go Global" style to the 1,500 ticketed guests.
The fashions sent down the runway were themed and included Fifties Flair, Tartan Twist, Pure At Heart, Weekend Wrap-Up, Rock Chic, Go Global and Jazz-Age Cool.
Near the end of the show, rapper Pharrell Williams jumped on stage and got everyone on their feet -- even the notoriously-dour Wintour was smiling and clapping her hands!
Other celebrities in attendance included Bar Refaeli, Ashley Tisdale, Julianne Moore, Seth Meyers and Serena Williams, along with designers Michael Kors, Tommy Hilfiger, Carolina Herrera and Vera Wang.
Fashion's Night Out
'Gossip Girl' actress Blake Lively attends Fashion's Night Out: The Show at Lincoln Center on September 7, 2010 in New York City. More photos >>
Getty Images for Conde Nast
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Simpson Gets Sexy Short Haircut, Shows Off Lighter Locks: Instagram Picture
- George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Second Wedding Bash: Details
- Mama June's Daughter Anna Cardwell Claims She Was Molested By Mother's Boyfriend
- Jake Steinfeld Joins Governors Across The Country To Open Live Positively Fitness Centers
- More Problems For Leah Messer! ‘Teen Mom 2′ Star & Husband Jeremy Calvert Hit With A $10K Tax Lien
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Rihanna Looks Sexy in Black, Shows Off Fantastic Figure While Promoting New Fragrance
- Todd Chrisley Sets the Record Straight on His Relationship With His Bipolar Son, Kyle: "I Want What's Best for Him"
- Wow! Jessica Simpson Keeps it Short as She Debuts Brand New Haircut—Take a Look!