Gisele, Pharrell and Blake Lively Stun at Fashion's Night Out
By Amber James Posted Sep 8th 2010 10:45AM
While supermodels Naomi Campbell and Gisele Bundchen ruled the catwalk during 'Fashion's Night Out: The Show' in New York, glam 'Gossip Girl' stars Leighton Meester and Blake Lively stole the show. Meester wore a "very revealing" Versace dress paired with Christian Louboutin booties, she tells PopEater. Lively's Marchesa yellow tribal-print minidress was the talk of the evening, though. Breezing to her seat, she had Vogue editor Anna Wintour's seal of approval. The two sat next to each other during the fashion show, hugging and chatting all night. Next to Lively sat tennis champion Roger Federer.
The show, the largest public fashion show in New York City history, boasted nearly 150 of the industry's top models, including Alessandra Ambrosio, Bunchen, Campbell, Karolina Kurkova, Adriana Lima, Angela Lindvall and Coco Rocha.
The show started with the models descending from a red double-decker bus to the tune of Jay Z and Alicia Keys' 'Empire State of Mind.' They then paraded down the massive runway, showing off their "Go Global" style to the 1,500 ticketed guests.
The fashions sent down the runway were themed and included Fifties Flair, Tartan Twist, Pure At Heart, Weekend Wrap-Up, Rock Chic, Go Global and Jazz-Age Cool.
Near the end of the show, rapper Pharrell Williams jumped on stage and got everyone on their feet -- even the notoriously-dour Wintour was smiling and clapping her hands!
Other celebrities in attendance included Bar Refaeli, Ashley Tisdale, Julianne Moore, Seth Meyers and Serena Williams, along with designers Michael Kors, Tommy Hilfiger, Carolina Herrera and Vera Wang.
Fashion's Night Out
'Gossip Girl' actress Blake Lively attends Fashion's Night Out: The Show at Lincoln Center on September 7, 2010 in New York City. More photos >>
Getty Images for Conde Nast
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robert Pattinson and FKA Twigs Are Engaged? T-Pain Sparks Speculation With April Fools' Prank
- Paris Hilton Talks Former BFF, Assistant Kim Kardashian: "It's Nice to Inspire People"
- Michelle Rodriguez on Being Picky About Her Roles: "I Can't Be the Slut"
- Scott Weiland & the Wildabouts' guitarist Jeremy Brown dies at 34
- 'Brooklyn 99' star Chelsea Peretti helped broke ball player
- Tom Hanks' son Chet Haze threatens Howard Stern
- Khloé Kardashian Sobs to Rob Kardashian, Begs Him to "Just Accept the F--king Help!"—See the KUWTK Clip
- Does Paris Hilton Believe There Would Be No Kim Kardashian Without Her? Watch the Video!
- John Legend Hosted a Wedding for His Dogs and It's Not an April Fools' Joke