Bristol Palin: No to Skin, But Yes to Fur on 'Dancing'
By Rob Shuter Posted Sep 9th 2010 09:45AM
Bristol Palin has every intention of making good on her pre-'Dancing with the Stars' promise -- that she wants her costumes to cover as much skin as possible -- by making sure she is covered with fur.
"Bristol made clear to the costume designers that she loves fur," an insider tells me. "She said she thinks it's sexy, classy and very glamorous and is encouraging the designers to use as much as possible on her costumes."
Like her mother, Sarah, who is an avid hunter, Bristol does not shy away from controversy. When the show's designers raised questions about offending animal lovers, sources tell me Bristol went quiet.
"Bristol has a strong sense of self," a family friend tells me. "She's isn't going to allow the producers to put her in any silly revealing outfits just to get votes and ratings. And the whole fur thing is stupid. Everyone wears fur in Alaska. We hunt, carry guns, wear fur and love our flag."
Folks up north are happy Bristol isn't going to change who she is, or as haters say, "go Hollywood."
"You mark my words," the Palin friend says. "Real Americans are going to come out and vote to keep Bristol dancing for a long time."
And to think I thought this show would be dull after Kate Gosselin left!
It's a Palin Party
Sarah Palin flashes a thumbs up towards her husband Todd as she begins to address a crowd during a stop of the Tea Party Express on Boston Common in Boston, Wednesday, April 14, 2010..(AP Photo/Charles Krupa)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelor Gets Broken Down: Hilariously, By Comic Bryan Safi: Watch!
- Jimmy Kimmel Explains the Nicki Minaj, Miley Cyrus Feud in Emojis: Funny Video!
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck Wonders Why the #BlackLivesMatter Movement Hasn't Been Classified as a "Hate Group"
- Taylor Swift fan arrested for storming stage at concert
- Jessa Seewald's father-in-law condemns Josh Duggar's in scathing essay
- Ronda Rousey says yes to Marine who asked her to ball
- Uh Oh! Who's Saying, "Aw Crap, I'm Gonna Die!" During the Scream Finale?
- Givenchy Is Offering Tickets to its First New York Fashion Week Show to the Public—Find Out How to Score One (Hint: Act Fast)!
- James Bond Author Calls Idris Elba "Too Street" to Play 007 as Daniel Craig Says His Version Isn't "Sexist"