With All Her Plastic Surgery, Jane Fonda Says She'll Soon Be 'Bionic'
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Sep 9th 2010 07:29AM
Fonda may not be the $6 million dollar woman quite yet, but the 72-year-old tells 'ET' there was a reason she decided to splurge on eye and chin jobs this year after famously swearing off cosmetic procedures a decade ago.
"It was a hard decision to make, and I decided if I'm going to do it, I'm going to tell the truth," Fonda explains. "I'm writing a book about aging, so I can't write a book and not say I've had plastic surgery."
Fonda reveals that she had the procedures after a lot of reflection. "I just decided it was for me. I don't want to have bags under my eyes that make me look tired and so on and so forth."
The former fitness queen, who had the best-selling workout videos of all time, has also had her hip and knee replaced in recent years, prompting her to quip: "I'm going to soon be bionic. If I don't stay active my body stops functioning."
Staying kinetic doesn't seem to be a problem for the septuagenarian: Her new 'Prime Time Walk Out' and 'Prime Time Fit & Strong' workout DVD series arrives in stores Nov. 30.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Middleton Is Radiant in Yellow; Jennifer Aniston Reunites With Friends Costars on Ellen; Kim Kardashian Marvels at Her Pregnancy Curves: Today's Top Stories
- Alex O'Loughlin Shares First Picture of Son Lion, 6 Months
- Selena Gomez Goes Without Makeup, Shows Lighter Hair Color
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?