Joe Montana and Erin Andrews Fight Hunger, Talk 'Dancing With the Stars'
By Denise Warner Posted Sep 9th 2010 09:00AM
PopEater chatted with the former football player and the ESPN reporter about the initiative.
Of course, the conversation turned to 'Dancing With the Stars.' Erin, who placed third last season, tells us she misses seeing everyone and explains the effect the show had on her wardrobe.
But Montana wasn't too keen on the idea of ever setting foot on the dance floor. Watch
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lawrence, Amy Schumer Dance on Billy Joel's Piano: Video
- Celine Dion Makes Emotional Return to Las Vegas Stage Amid Husband Rene Angelil's Cancer Fight
- Emily Ratajkowski Empties Out and Dishes to Us About What's In Her Bag
- 'Married to Medicine' star Jill Connors arrested for cruelty to children
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- Will TLC's sex abuse documentary help network recover from scandals?
- Paige's Boyfriend Writes Her a Super-Sweet Song (But She Isn't Having It)—Watch the Total Divas Bonus Clip
- Candis Cayne Tries to Figure Out If Caitlyn Jenner Is Attracted to Men or Women in I Am Cait Clip—Watch Now!
- The Real Housewives of New York City Reunion Shocker: Not a Fight, But a Snore