Ellen DeGeneres Struts Her Stuff for Richie Rich
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Sep 10th 2010 07:30AM
Fans expecting to see Pamela Anderson strut her stuff during Richie Rich's runway show at New York Fashion Week got an even bigger surprise when a spiky-haired Ellen DeGeneres walked the runway during the show's finale. Rich, who is known for his notoriously energetic and outrageous shows, outfitted the comedian in a silver suit, tiny hat and lace-up ankle sneakers. DeGeneres' wife, actress Portia de Rossi, cheered her on from the front row.
There was some seating confusion at Lincoln Center, the new home for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, which delayed the show.
Rich then opened the show with a ballet display followed by Tinsley Mortimer, who kicked off the clothing portion of the evening in a pink party frock. And then, the sex slaves arrived.
According to NY Magazine, "For about ten minutes, men and women in skimpy clothes accessorized with chains and leather -- including 'RuPaul's Drag Race' standout Jujubee -- trotted down the runway." Check Out Our Partner Ellen's Video of the Day and Much More
Ellen Degeneres walks the runway at the Richie Rich Spring 2011 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at The Studio at Lincoln Center on September 9, 2010 in New York City.
Getty Images for IMG
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Leah Jenner Cradles Baby Bump in Gorgeous Bikini Body Photo: "I Love Being Pregnant"
- Lisa Rinna, 51, Reveals Her Fit Figure in a Teeny Black Bikini: See Her Hot Body Now!
- Olivia Wilde Says Her Post-Baby Body Is "Soft" Like When She "Discovered Krispy Kreme and Pot"
- ?New Girl' renewed for season 5 by Fox
- Trevor Noah's tweets called 'anti-Semitic,' 'sexist;' Comedy Central stands behind new 'Daily Show' host
- 'Britain's Got Talent' execs afraid of host's wardrobe malfunctions?