Justin Bieber Nails Police Trooper With Water Balloon
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 10th 2010 06:25AM
Boys will be boys. Teen singing sensation Justin Bieber almost got into a lot of trouble Thursday when he nailed a state trooper with a water balloon, soaking him from the belt down. The officer was ready to cuff the 'Baby' singer, but thankfully his bodyguard managed to talk him out of it, E! News reports. "Still laughing. GREAT DAY," Bieber tweeted after the show.
The officer was on duty for crowd control at Bieber's sold-out performance at the Maryland State Fair on Sunday.
A state police spokesman described Bieber's behavior Sunday as "inappropriate" but confirmed that no incident report was written and no further action will be taken.
The singer's squeaky-clean track record will remain that way for now. This weekend, Bieber will perform at the MTV Video Music Awards, where he's nominated for Best New Artist.
Justin Bieber performs at the Bank Atlantic Center on August 5, 2010 in Sunrise, Florida. Justin Bieber - The My World Tour With Special Guest Sean Kingston BankAtlantic Center Sunrise, FL United States August 5, 2010 Photo by Larry Marano/FilmMagic.com To license this image (61241101), contact FilmMagic.com
MORE ABOUT Justin Bieber
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Justin Bieber Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Khloe Kardashian: What happened to her face?
- ?Booger' brings back all things 'Nerd' for a whole new generation
- ?Reign' react: The royal wedding
- ?American Idol' 2014 results: The Top 12
- Miley Cyrus calls out Katy Perry on Twitter over concert kissing controversy
- Lindsay Lohan Gets Emotional Talking About Her Relationship with Oprah
- Extra Scoop: Aaron Carter Still Pines for Hilary Duff
- Spider-Man and Batkid Head to Disneyland
- Andrew Garfield and Batkid's Oscars Segment Drama, Khloe Kardashian Buys Justin Bieber's House: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Prince Harry Launches Sporting Event, Invictus Games, for Injured Servicemen and Women
- Martha Stewart Gives Sex Advice, Says She Had a Prison Name in Reddit AMA