Naomi Campbell: I Understand Why Teresa Got Violent on 'Housewives' Reunion
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 10th 2010 04:27PM
Naomi Campbell called into Andy Cohen's 'Watch What Happens Live' to chat with the host and his guests, Stacy Turner from 'The Real Housewives of D.C.' and Teresa Giudice from 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey.'
Campell first questioned Teresa about how she manages her busy life with four kids, a husband and a house to take care of.
But then the temperamental model admitted that it didn't bother her that Teresa got violent with Cohen during the 'Jersey' reunion.
"I understood," she said with a laugh. "She didn't see you at that moment," she answered when Andy questioned Campbell about the incident.
In the first hour of the crazy reunion special, Teresa was fighting with Danielle Staub, which lead to her shoving the Bravo executive when he tried to restrain her.
MORE ABOUT Teresa Giudice
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Teresa Giudice Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Corden Act Out His Movies in 6 Minutes, and One Gets a Lap Dance!: Watch Now!
- Gigi, Bella Hadid Enjoy Girls' Night at the Met, Mom Yolanda Foster Sends Well-Wishes
- Ryan Seacrest: Bruce Jenner Told His Kids About Gender Transition With Cameras Rolling
- Kim Kardashian nearly nude at 2015 Met Gala, as is Beyonce
- Wheelchair-bound 'Price Is Right' contestant wins treadmill
- Tiger Woods losing sleep over Lindsey Vonn split, father's death
- Princess Charlotte Meets Great-Grandmother Queen Elizabeth, Gets Formally Registered at Kensington Palace
- The Met Gala's Real Hero Was This Dude Photobombing Beyoncé and Jay Z With Pizza
- Justin Bieber Says ''Selena Looked Gorgeous at the Met Ball!'' Details on the Exes' After-Party Reunion