Naomi Campbell: I Understand Why Teresa Got Violent on 'Housewives' Reunion
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 10th 2010 04:27PM
Naomi Campbell called into Andy Cohen's 'Watch What Happens Live' to chat with the host and his guests, Stacy Turner from 'The Real Housewives of D.C.' and Teresa Giudice from 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey.'
Campell first questioned Teresa about how she manages her busy life with four kids, a husband and a house to take care of.
But then the temperamental model admitted that it didn't bother her that Teresa got violent with Cohen during the 'Jersey' reunion.
"I understood," she said with a laugh. "She didn't see you at that moment," she answered when Andy questioned Campbell about the incident.
In the first hour of the crazy reunion special, Teresa was fighting with Danielle Staub, which lead to her shoving the Bravo executive when he tried to restrain her.
MORE ABOUT Teresa Giudice
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Teresa Giudice Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Billy Joel Marries Alexis Roderick in Surprise Wedding: Photo, Details
- Vanessa Williams Marries Jim Skrip on Fourth of July: Wedding Details
- Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner Skip Fourth of July Tradition Amid Split: Look Back at Their Past Parade Photos
- Diana Douglas, first wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Stars in stripes
- Illinois city condemns Dick Van Dyke's childhood home