Naomi Campbell: I Understand Why Teresa Got Violent on 'Housewives' Reunion
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 10th 2010 04:27PM
Naomi Campbell called into Andy Cohen's 'Watch What Happens Live' to chat with the host and his guests, Stacy Turner from 'The Real Housewives of D.C.' and Teresa Giudice from 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey.'
Campell first questioned Teresa about how she manages her busy life with four kids, a husband and a house to take care of.
But then the temperamental model admitted that it didn't bother her that Teresa got violent with Cohen during the 'Jersey' reunion.
"I understood," she said with a laugh. "She didn't see you at that moment," she answered when Andy questioned Campbell about the incident.
In the first hour of the crazy reunion special, Teresa was fighting with Danielle Staub, which lead to her shoving the Bravo executive when he tried to restrain her.
MORE ABOUT Teresa Giudice
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Teresa Giudice Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kentucky Clerk Who Refuses Same-Sex Marriage Licenses Has Rocky Marital History, Kids Out of Wedlock
- Amanda Peterson Cause of Death Was Accidental Drug Overdose: Report
- Wendy Williams Says She's "Very Disappointed" in Nicki Minaj for Slamming Miley Cyrus at VMAs: Watch
- Dean Jones, boyish Disney star, dies at 84
- Avril Lavigne announces separation from husband Chad Kroeger
- Robert Redford, Nick Nolte's friendship shines through in 'A Walk in the Woods'
- Hank Baskett Gets Jealous After Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Allegedly Flirts With Two Other Men—Watch Now!
- Twitter Has Major Issues With the Idea of Aaron Sorkin Writing a Lucille Ball Biopic Starring Cate Blanchett
- Kylie Jenner Makes a Mini Music Video Dedicated to Her Dogs—Watch Now!