Anchors, Stars and Bands Join Forces to Stand Up to Cancer for a Massive Telethon
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 10th 2010 07:46PM
Network anchors Diane Sawyer, Katie Couric and Brian Williams joined forces to unite TV networks, cable competitors and Web sites to Stand Up to Cancer with a star-studded telethon.
Billie Joe Armstrong, The Edge, Stevie Wonder, Lady Antebellum, Natasha Bedingfield and more filled the show with moving tunes while stars from Denzel Washington and Adam Sandler to Ryan Seacrest and George Clooney worked the phones and spoke to the fight against cancer. Donate to this worthy cause now and watch the show below.
Stand Up To Cancer launched in 2008 and had a phenomenally successful telecast. Since launching, the organization has helped raise over $100 million for translational cancer research.
MORE ABOUT Katie Holmes
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Katie Holmes Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kristen Stewart Taking Time Out From Movies, Wants to Make Art in Downtown L.A.
- Melissa Rivers Inherits Over $100 Million of Joan Rivers' Estate; Matthew McConaughey Hits Red Carpet With Adorable Kids: Top 5 Stories
- Jennifer Lopez Buys $22 Million New York City Apartment Next Door to Chelsea Clinton: Details
- Hank Baskett Caught Wearing Wedding Band While Grocery Shopping ? After Kendra Kicked Him To The Curb
- Jodi Arias Seeking Help From Admirers To Help Raise $250,000 For Appeals ? Has Already Raised $30,000
- 'Nashville' recap: The truth comes out
- Jason Aldean's new album features 'honest' tunes
- James Franco and Megan Fox offer no explanation for bloody photo
- Tyga Disses Drake by Calling Him "Fake," Sets the Record Straight on Kylie Jenner Dating Rumors
- Sorry, Clown Club! AHS Introduces Yet Another Creepy Clown: Our Rants and Raves
- Elizabeth Hurley Gets in the Disney Spirit During Mother-Son London Outing—See the Pic!