Weezer and 'Jackass' Make Some 'Memories'
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 10th 2010 12:30PM
The video was shot with Super 8 cameras, hence the grittiness, plus that camaraderie you feel between the two parties is legit. Knoxville has been hanging out with the band since they got their start in the early 1990s.
'Memories' is off the band's eighth studio album, 'Hurley,' which drops September 14. The 'Jackass' duders are currently prepping a 3D motion picture, aptly titled 'Jackass 3D.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- First Bill Cosby stand-up gig canceled
- Review: 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1' is only half awesome
- Robin Williams' son speaks out for first time since dad's death
- Booty Battle: Jennifer Aniston Was the Original Kim K?!
- Kourtney Kardashian Plans to ?Shut Everyone Out' After Her Third Child Is Born
- How to Restore Your Hair Using the Biomethod!
- Cher Cancels Dressed to Kill Tour Because of Infection, Health Problems: "I Am Totally Devastated"
- Josh Gad Mourns Death of Mike Nichols, Bill Cosby's Tarnished Legacy
- Marc Anthony and New Wife Shannon De Lima Make Their First Red Carpet Debut Since Their Wedding: See the Hot Newlyweds