Weezer and 'Jackass' Make Some 'Memories'
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 10th 2010 12:30PM
The video was shot with Super 8 cameras, hence the grittiness, plus that camaraderie you feel between the two parties is legit. Knoxville has been hanging out with the band since they got their start in the early 1990s.
'Memories' is off the band's eighth studio album, 'Hurley,' which drops September 14. The 'Jackass' duders are currently prepping a 3D motion picture, aptly titled 'Jackass 3D.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus and Scout Willis flash their nipples in photo shoot
- R&B singer Johnny Kemp found dead on beach
- Shia LaBeouf says rehab therapy was like method acting
- Hot Celebrity Hair Trends! Blue, Pink? Watermelon?!
- Towing Company Doesn't Want Britt McHenry Fired
- Kourtney Kardashian's Birthday Cleanse
- Prince William, Prince Harry Share Memories of Their Late Mother Princess Diana in Emotional Throwback Clips: Video
- We Tried Going Vegan Just Like Beyonce: Here's What Happened
- Ricky Gervais Says Men and Women Who Hunt Animals Are "Equally Vile" After Rebecca Francis Claims He's Targeting Women