Weezer and 'Jackass' Make Some 'Memories'
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 10th 2010 12:30PM
The video was shot with Super 8 cameras, hence the grittiness, plus that camaraderie you feel between the two parties is legit. Knoxville has been hanging out with the band since they got their start in the early 1990s.
'Memories' is off the band's eighth studio album, 'Hurley,' which drops September 14. The 'Jackass' duders are currently prepping a 3D motion picture, aptly titled 'Jackass 3D.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Musicians Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale file for divorce
- Reba McEntire, Narvel Blackstock announce separation
- Bobbi Kristina Brown death photo sold as family attends funeral
- Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale File for Divorce
- Insta-Fashion! Style Guru Preston Konrad Spots Summer's Hottest Fashion Trends in NYC
- Ice-T & Coco Reveal Baby's Gender and Name in 'Ice & Coco' Premiere
- Zooey Deschanel Gives Birth: New Girl Star Welcomes First Child With Jacob Pechenik — Plus, Secretly Weds!
- Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale Split After 13 Years of Marriage: No Doubt Singer Files for Divorce
- Bachelorette Alum Kiptyn Locke on Fatherhood: My Baby Son Koltyn Is "the Greatest Opportunity I've Ever Known"