Weezer and 'Jackass' Make Some 'Memories'
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 10th 2010 12:30PM
The video was shot with Super 8 cameras, hence the grittiness, plus that camaraderie you feel between the two parties is legit. Knoxville has been hanging out with the band since they got their start in the early 1990s.
'Memories' is off the band's eighth studio album, 'Hurley,' which drops September 14. The 'Jackass' duders are currently prepping a 3D motion picture, aptly titled 'Jackass 3D.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ty Herndon proud to be first country artist to sing love song to another man
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Heather Graham lands new role in 'Studio City'
- Extra Scoop: Kate Plus Hate -- Kate Gosselin Takes on Critics in New Video
- Demi Lovato Sets Record Straight on Health Scare
- Hilary Duff on Marriage, Divorce? and Aaron Carter
- Chris Hemsworth Puts Kate McKinnon in Dirty Dancing Choke Hold For SNL Promo -- Watch!
- Bruce Jenner Purchases $3.6 Million Secluded Malibu Mansion ? Get All the Details
- Amber Portwood: Matt Baier Engagement Is "Completely Different" From Tumultuous Past With Gary Shirley