Weezer and 'Jackass' Make Some 'Memories'
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 10th 2010 12:30PM
The video was shot with Super 8 cameras, hence the grittiness, plus that camaraderie you feel between the two parties is legit. Knoxville has been hanging out with the band since they got their start in the early 1990s.
'Memories' is off the band's eighth studio album, 'Hurley,' which drops September 14. The 'Jackass' duders are currently prepping a 3D motion picture, aptly titled 'Jackass 3D.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Janice Dickinson collapses on 'Celebrity Big Brother UK'
- Will ‘Bachelor' contestant Ashley Iaconetti really lose virginity on national TV?
- Director fires back after critics call out Taylor Swift's video for use of white actors
- Who Is Bryan Randall? Meet Sandra Bullock's New Boyfriend
- Britney Spears Posts Beach Photo with Mystery Guy, Has Blunt Message for All Men
- Kylie Jenner Goes Blonde, Just Like Khloe & Kim Kardashian!
- Man Accidentally Sends Naked Selfies to HR, Obviously Doesn't Land the Job
- Azealia Banks Blasts Both Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus in VMAs Feud: "Contest of the Basics"
- Pregnant Kim Kardashian Wears the Same Shimmering Sweater Halter Dress Twice in Two Weeks: See Her Recycled Maternity Style!