Video: David and Victoria Beckham Find Love in an Elevator
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Sep 11th 2010 06:20AM
In the clip, Victoria Beckham, clad in a sleek black pants suit, joins husband David Beckham, looking dashing in a tux, in an elevator, and that's when things get interesting. As the door closes the British power duo gets passionate and a lot of kissing, grabbing and clothes shedding ensues.
When the Beckhams reach their desired floor, the door reopens and viewers are treated to one disheveled-looking pair, although the Mrs. seems to have fared better than her partner in crime as her bold red lipstick and slicked back hair are still intact. She'll have to thank her glam squad for that one.
The steamy ad seems perfectly fitting for fragrances that are "designed to capture the essence of David and Victoria Beckham's passion and the power of their relationship." Watch It Below
What do the Beckhams -- or rather, their scents -- smell like? StyleList reports that Intimately Beckham Yours For Him is spiked with blood mandarin, frozen lemon, crushed leaves, sage, lavender, frozen basil, tonka bean, sandalwood and vetiver to create an "elegant and sexy Oriental Citrus Aromatic."
While Intimately Beckham Yours For Her lends itself to be "radiant, warm and captivating" with notes of freesia, bergamot, pear leaves, orange blossom, frangipani, lily, orris, sandalwood and vetiver.
MORE ABOUT Victoria Beckham
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Victoria Beckham Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ingrid Michaelson Dating Will Chase Following Greg Laswell Split: Photos
- Vicki Gunvalson Doesn't Regret Cameras Rolling When She Learned of Mom's Death
- Brody Jenner: Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick's Split Is "Unfortunate"
- Twinsies! Lily-Rose Depp & Mom Vanessa Paradis Sport Identical Bobs at Chanel Runway Show—Get Ready to Do a Double Take!
- Amy Schumer to Glamour: "I Have a Belly, and I Have Cellulite, and I Still Deserve Love—and to Catch the Old D"
- Kim Zolciak's Trip Down Real Housewives of Atlanta Memory Lane Gets Awkward When Her Romances Come Up