Video: David and Victoria Beckham Find Love in an Elevator
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Sep 11th 2010 06:20AM
In the clip, Victoria Beckham, clad in a sleek black pants suit, joins husband David Beckham, looking dashing in a tux, in an elevator, and that's when things get interesting. As the door closes the British power duo gets passionate and a lot of kissing, grabbing and clothes shedding ensues.
When the Beckhams reach their desired floor, the door reopens and viewers are treated to one disheveled-looking pair, although the Mrs. seems to have fared better than her partner in crime as her bold red lipstick and slicked back hair are still intact. She'll have to thank her glam squad for that one.
The steamy ad seems perfectly fitting for fragrances that are "designed to capture the essence of David and Victoria Beckham's passion and the power of their relationship." Watch It Below
What do the Beckhams -- or rather, their scents -- smell like? StyleList reports that Intimately Beckham Yours For Him is spiked with blood mandarin, frozen lemon, crushed leaves, sage, lavender, frozen basil, tonka bean, sandalwood and vetiver to create an "elegant and sexy Oriental Citrus Aromatic."
While Intimately Beckham Yours For Her lends itself to be "radiant, warm and captivating" with notes of freesia, bergamot, pear leaves, orange blossom, frangipani, lily, orris, sandalwood and vetiver.
MORE ABOUT Victoria Beckham
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Victoria Beckham Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Melissa Rivers Scattered Mom Joan Rivers' Ashes While Vacationing in Wyoming
- Sandra Bullock's New Boyfriend, Bryan Randall, Is the "Nicest" — and Hottest! — Guy Ever: See His Modeling Pics!
- Khloe Kardashian Looks Skinnier Than Ever in New Waist Training Mirror Selfie
- Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka charged with 1983 murder of girlfriend
- James Bond author sorry for saying Idris Elba 'too street' for 007
- Taylor Swift fan arrested for storming stage at concert