Lady Gaga Chose Three Outfits for 2010 VMAs
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 12th 2010 11:54PM
First Lady Gaga stepped on the white carpet of the VMAs in a drastic Alexander McQueen, complete with lobster claw heels and a headdress.
She then waltzed on staged in a black Armani ensemble to accept her second award of the night, Best Pop Video.
Of course, how could 'Bad Romance' not take home the big prize, and so again, we saw Lady Gaga on stage to thank everyone when she earned video of the year, this time in a "meat dress" by Franc Fernandez (reminiscent of the meat bikini she wore in a photo shoot for the Japanese Vogues Hommes).
"I never thought I'd be asking Cher to hold my meat purse," Gaga said after Cher presented her the award.
VMAs Red Carpet 2010
Lady Gaga arrives at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on September 12, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.
Steve Granitz, WireImage
Astrid Stawiarz, Getty Images
MORE ABOUT Lady Gaga
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Lady Gaga Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- David Hasselhoff reportedly being wooed for 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- Henry Winker calls Kim Kardahian 'charming and warm'
- Khloe Kardashian jokes about having sex with O.J. Simpson
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- James Franco reflects on Broadway debut: ?I have a good life'
- ?Book of Mormon' musical headed to Utah in 2015
- No More Dollar Sign! Kesha Changes Name Spelling, Looks Happy Post-Rehab
- Michael Jackson's Son Controversy: Real Dad Steps Forward
- Denise Richards on How She Keeps Looking Fabulous at 43
- Prince Andrew and George Clooney's Ex Monika Jakisic Kiss During Romantic Dinner Date: Pictures
- Andrew Garfield and Batkid: Make-A-Wish Spokesperson Says the Actor and Young Boy Had a "Great Time" at Disneyland
- Blake Anderson, Workaholics Star, Welcomes Baby Girl Mars Ilah With Wife Rachael Finley