Lady Gaga Chose Three Outfits for 2010 VMAs
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 12th 2010 11:54PM
First Lady Gaga stepped on the white carpet of the VMAs in a drastic Alexander McQueen, complete with lobster claw heels and a headdress.
She then waltzed on staged in a black Armani ensemble to accept her second award of the night, Best Pop Video.
Of course, how could 'Bad Romance' not take home the big prize, and so again, we saw Lady Gaga on stage to thank everyone when she earned video of the year, this time in a "meat dress" by Franc Fernandez (reminiscent of the meat bikini she wore in a photo shoot for the Japanese Vogues Hommes).
"I never thought I'd be asking Cher to hold my meat purse," Gaga said after Cher presented her the award.
VMAs Red Carpet 2010
Lady Gaga arrives at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on September 12, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.
Steve Granitz, WireImage
Astrid Stawiarz, Getty Images
MORE ABOUT Lady Gaga
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Lady Gaga Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cannes street style
- Documentary exploring history of Second Amendment features Ted Nugent, Ice-T
- 'Hangover Part III' review: It is somehow even worse than the second
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEEDMore News at Huffington Post Li
- ?Arrested Development': Five favorite ?sweet' Bluth family moments
- ?Fast & Furious 6? star Michelle Rodriguez wishes there were better female superheroes
- Helen Mirren plays Queen to fulfill dying boy's wish
- Jodi Arias Murder Trial: What's Happens If the Jury Deadlocks?
- 'Teen Mom' Farrah Abraham Lands New Reality Show
- Trailer! Jennifer Aniston As Sexy Stripper in ?We're the Millers'