Lady Gaga Chose Three Outfits for 2010 VMAs
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 12th 2010 11:54PM
First Lady Gaga stepped on the white carpet of the VMAs in a drastic Alexander McQueen, complete with lobster claw heels and a headdress.
She then waltzed on staged in a black Armani ensemble to accept her second award of the night, Best Pop Video.
Of course, how could 'Bad Romance' not take home the big prize, and so again, we saw Lady Gaga on stage to thank everyone when she earned video of the year, this time in a "meat dress" by Franc Fernandez (reminiscent of the meat bikini she wore in a photo shoot for the Japanese Vogues Hommes).
"I never thought I'd be asking Cher to hold my meat purse," Gaga said after Cher presented her the award.
VMAs Red Carpet 2010
Lady Gaga arrives at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on September 12, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.
Steve Granitz, WireImage
Astrid Stawiarz, Getty Images
MORE ABOUT Lady Gaga
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Lady Gaga Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Toys 'R' Us pulling 'Breaking Bad' dolls from stores, website
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- What Are Kerry Washington's Makeup Must-Haves?
- The Palin Family Brawl in Alaska: Listen to Bristol Describe Her Beatdown!
- Kris Jenner Responds to Rumors She Was on a Date with a Mystery Man
- Kate Middleton Makes First Appearance Since Suffering From Morning Sickness; Blake Lively Shows Off Baby Bump and Cleavage: Top 5 Stories
- Uma Thurman's 16-Year-Old Daughter Maya Looks Almost Identical to Her -- See the Mini-Me Picture!
- A Man in Chicago Told President Obama to Not Flirt With His Fiancee and It Was Amazing -- Watch Here