Lindsay Lohan Appears in Chelsea Handler VMAs Skit
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 12th 2010 09:53PM
Fresh out of jail and rehab, Lindsay Lohan made her first appearance back on the Hollywood scene during a scripted skit for Chelsea Handler's VMA entrance.
Handler, the host of the show, is seen in her robe, clutching a cup. The troubled 'Mean Girls' star then confronts her and asks the comedian if she has been drinking, which Chelsea denies.
"Really, then why is your ankle bracelet going off?" Lohan questions in a cheeky reference to her own SCRAM bracelet that she was forced to wear before a judge ordered her to jail.
"Oh that just means that my table's ready at the Cheesecake Factory," Handler answers. Watch It
Lohan spent 13 days in jail and three weeks in court-ordered rehab for charges stemming from a 2007 DUI incident.
VMAs Red Carpet 2010
Lady Gaga arrives at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on September 12, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.
Steve Granitz, WireImage
Astrid Stawiarz, Getty Images
MORE ABOUT Lindsay Lohan
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Lindsay Lohan Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Michelle Obama, Mario Lopez and Others Give One Veteran the Ultimate Thanksgiving Reward!
- New Details: How Bill Cosby's Wife Is Handling the Rape Allegations Against Her Husband
- Pic! Mila Kunis Shows Off Body After Baby
- Jessica Alba Gives Thanksgiving Turkey Tips, Spice Up Turkey Day With Jalapeno Peppers
- Jake Gyllenhaal Gives David Letterman "The Salmon," Slaps Show Host Between the Legs
- Kendra Wilkinson Breaks Down on I'm A Celebrity Over Hank Baskett's Depression, "He Came To Bed Crying, I Wasn't There For Him"