Chris Noth Arrested? Nope, The Actor Just Had a Police Escort
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 13th 2010 02:35PM
No, he wasn't arrested, an eyewitness tells Popeater.
"Chris and two other guys left the club and there was a huge crowd outside," says the eyewitness. "He couldn't catch a cab, so a cop who was there said, 'Hey, I'll give you a ride.' Maybe it was because he was on 'Law and Order,' but they took him wherever he needed to go."
Earlier that night, Noth (aka 'Sex and the City's' Mr. Big) co-hosted the debut of Behcca Kay by Rebecca Kudryavsky fashion line at the Plaza Hotel with nightlife guru Noel Ashman and Vanity Fair's George Wayne. Noth talked about the controversial upcoming oral sex scene between his character and his on-screen wife (played by Julianna Marguiles) on 'The Good Wife.' Of the scene, Noth said, "[It's] tame, considering people are so used to cable. I think [the controversy] was self-created by the media."
Noth's on-air wife didn't seem to take questions about the scene in stride -- at least when it came to dealing with reporters. In August, when the press was invited to a Q&A and screening for the show's upcoming season premiere, Marguiles said she thought it was the first oral sex scene on network television. "It was pretty racy!" she said, according to the New York Post's Linda Stasi.
When an AP reporter asked if it was, in fact, network television's first oral sex scene, Marguiles "erupt(ed) like a BP oil well," Stasi wrote. "Honestly, is that the question you are going to ask me? That is despicable. That is disgusting! This is what media is now? That is truly the stupidest question I have ever heard ... I'm insulted right now. Oh my God, it's bad enough we have 'Jersey Shore.'"
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Lady Gaga arrives at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards with victims of the 'Don't Ask Don't Tell' policy on September 12th in Los Angeles.
Chris Polk, Getty Images
Chris Polk, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Cancelled After Sex Offender Reports; Tori Spelling Reflects From Hospital Bed: Top 5 Stories
- Casper Smart: It's "Hard" Being Looked at as Only Jennifer Lopez's Ex-Boyfriend
- Ed Sheeran "Feels Bad," Says He'll Apologize to Miley Cyrus After Calling Her a Stripper
- ?I'm Hurt' ? Anna Shannon Confirms She Was Victim Of Mama June's Child Molester Boyfriend, Says Relationship With Mother ?Over'
- Remains Found In Virginia Confirmed To Be Those Of Hannah Graham
- Toxic Love? Marysville School Shooter & Girlfriend Had Relationship Turmoil Before Killings ? Read The Bitter Tweets
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!