Chris Noth Arrested? Nope, The Actor Just Had a Police Escort
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 13th 2010 02:35PM
No, he wasn't arrested, an eyewitness tells Popeater.
"Chris and two other guys left the club and there was a huge crowd outside," says the eyewitness. "He couldn't catch a cab, so a cop who was there said, 'Hey, I'll give you a ride.' Maybe it was because he was on 'Law and Order,' but they took him wherever he needed to go."
Earlier that night, Noth (aka 'Sex and the City's' Mr. Big) co-hosted the debut of Behcca Kay by Rebecca Kudryavsky fashion line at the Plaza Hotel with nightlife guru Noel Ashman and Vanity Fair's George Wayne. Noth talked about the controversial upcoming oral sex scene between his character and his on-screen wife (played by Julianna Marguiles) on 'The Good Wife.' Of the scene, Noth said, "[It's] tame, considering people are so used to cable. I think [the controversy] was self-created by the media."
Noth's on-air wife didn't seem to take questions about the scene in stride -- at least when it came to dealing with reporters. In August, when the press was invited to a Q&A and screening for the show's upcoming season premiere, Marguiles said she thought it was the first oral sex scene on network television. "It was pretty racy!" she said, according to the New York Post's Linda Stasi.
When an AP reporter asked if it was, in fact, network television's first oral sex scene, Marguiles "erupt(ed) like a BP oil well," Stasi wrote. "Honestly, is that the question you are going to ask me? That is despicable. That is disgusting! This is what media is now? That is truly the stupidest question I have ever heard ... I'm insulted right now. Oh my God, it's bad enough we have 'Jersey Shore.'"
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Lady Gaga arrives at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards with victims of the 'Don't Ask Don't Tell' policy on September 12th in Los Angeles.
Chris Polk, Getty Images
Chris Polk, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of Orange County Season 9: Meet the New Housewives Elizabeth "Lizzie" Rovsek and Shannon Beador
- Bachelor Juan Pablo's Obscene Comment to Clare Crawley, Celebs React to His Pick: Top Stories
- Simon Cowell's Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Shows Off Post-Baby Body in Sheer Top: See the Look!
- ?Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills' Is Too Fake! Producers Want New Cast Members To Be REAL Friends With The Ladies
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The Originals Shocker: Star Claire Holt Exiting the Series—Find Out What Happened to Rebekah!
- Real Housewives of New York's Shocking Confession, Glee's Tear-Jerking Nationals Performance and More OMG TV Moments
- Juan Pablo Galavis Releases Video Montage of His Best Moments With Nikki Ferrell from The Bachelor and Beyond—Watch Now!