Chris Noth Arrested? Nope, The Actor Just Had a Police Escort
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 13th 2010 02:35PM
No, he wasn't arrested, an eyewitness tells Popeater.
"Chris and two other guys left the club and there was a huge crowd outside," says the eyewitness. "He couldn't catch a cab, so a cop who was there said, 'Hey, I'll give you a ride.' Maybe it was because he was on 'Law and Order,' but they took him wherever he needed to go."
Earlier that night, Noth (aka 'Sex and the City's' Mr. Big) co-hosted the debut of Behcca Kay by Rebecca Kudryavsky fashion line at the Plaza Hotel with nightlife guru Noel Ashman and Vanity Fair's George Wayne. Noth talked about the controversial upcoming oral sex scene between his character and his on-screen wife (played by Julianna Marguiles) on 'The Good Wife.' Of the scene, Noth said, "[It's] tame, considering people are so used to cable. I think [the controversy] was self-created by the media."
Noth's on-air wife didn't seem to take questions about the scene in stride -- at least when it came to dealing with reporters. In August, when the press was invited to a Q&A and screening for the show's upcoming season premiere, Marguiles said she thought it was the first oral sex scene on network television. "It was pretty racy!" she said, according to the New York Post's Linda Stasi.
When an AP reporter asked if it was, in fact, network television's first oral sex scene, Marguiles "erupt(ed) like a BP oil well," Stasi wrote. "Honestly, is that the question you are going to ask me? That is despicable. That is disgusting! This is what media is now? That is truly the stupidest question I have ever heard ... I'm insulted right now. Oh my God, it's bad enough we have 'Jersey Shore.'"
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Lady Gaga arrives at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards with victims of the 'Don't Ask Don't Tell' policy on September 12th in Los Angeles.
Chris Polk, Getty Images
Chris Polk, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kristen Bell Gives Birth, Welcomes Second Baby Girl With Dax Shepard: See Her Name!
- Sony CEO Michael Lynton Defends The Interview Decision: "We Have Not Backed Down"
- Lance Bass' Wedding Location Revealed! 'N Sync Singer to Marry Michael Turchin
- Sony defends decision to shelve release of 'The Interview,' saying studio 'had no choice'
- 14 movies that may not have made it to theaters today
- Hackers praise Sony for 'The Interview' cancellation, make new threats
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard Welcome Another Baby Girl, Their Second Child Together—Check Out Her Name!
- So Anna Kendrick and Eddie Redmayne Used to Have a Thing for Animated Animals—and Liam Neeson Had the Hots for a Cartoon Too!
- Ray Rice and Future Wife Janay Palmer Kissed While in Handcuffs in Aftermath of Elevator Fight: New Surveillance Footage Released