Bristol Palin's Secret 'Dancing' Weapon? Kate Gosselin
By Rob Shuter Posted Sep 14th 2010 06:55AM
Bristol Palin might not be the best dancer in the world, but she thinks she has discovered a secret weapon that will help her win: Kate Gosselin.
"Kate became close with the Palin family when she taped an episode of her TLC reality show with Sarah Palin," a source tells me. "Since then, Bristol and Kate have become e-mail pals and Kate is happy to give her lots of dancing advice. Kate wishes she had had a mentor to help her through the tough contest and is happy to help Bristol."
And while some might question the wisdom of getting dancing tips from ballroom disaster Kate Gosselin, sources tell me if anyone knows how to stay in that competition much longer than talent would dictate, it's Kate.
"Kate has told Bristol to sell the performance even if your feet are a mess," a family friend tells me. "Remember to smile and don't be afraid to beg people to vote. It's not always the worst dancer that goes home. After all, it's really a popularity contest rather than a dancing competition."
And if all else fails, Kate has advised Bristol to use her famous mom. That's one lady who knows how to mobilize a base and get votes.
MORE ABOUT Bristol Palin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Bristol Palin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Duggar Fans Create Counter-Petition to Save TLC Show; Watch Jimmy Kimmel's Latest Mean Tweets Segment: Top 5 Stories
- Jessica Hall Pregnant! Kendra Wilkinson's BFF Expecting First Child With Husband Kyle Carlson
- Armie Hammer's Wife Elizabeth Chambers Celebrates Baby Shower: Photos, Details
- Could Adam Lanza Have Been Stopped? Sandy Hook Report Cites Missed Chances To Avoid School Massacre, Cites ?Parental Denial'
- Three Bill Cosby stand-up performances canceled
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Rapper facing life in prison for 'promoting gang violence' on album cover
- Charlie Day on the Most Difficult Part About Being Groped by Jennifer Aniston: ''It's Fiction!''
- How to Get Away With Murder Boss Spills Scoop: Who Killed Lila? Where Does Wes Go From Here? What's Bonnie Up to? Find Out!
- This Rihanna Look-Alike Is Making a Career Out of Her Resemblance