Bristol Palin's Secret 'Dancing' Weapon? Kate Gosselin
By Rob Shuter Posted Sep 14th 2010 06:55AM
Bristol Palin might not be the best dancer in the world, but she thinks she has discovered a secret weapon that will help her win: Kate Gosselin.
"Kate became close with the Palin family when she taped an episode of her TLC reality show with Sarah Palin," a source tells me. "Since then, Bristol and Kate have become e-mail pals and Kate is happy to give her lots of dancing advice. Kate wishes she had had a mentor to help her through the tough contest and is happy to help Bristol."
And while some might question the wisdom of getting dancing tips from ballroom disaster Kate Gosselin, sources tell me if anyone knows how to stay in that competition much longer than talent would dictate, it's Kate.
"Kate has told Bristol to sell the performance even if your feet are a mess," a family friend tells me. "Remember to smile and don't be afraid to beg people to vote. It's not always the worst dancer that goes home. After all, it's really a popularity contest rather than a dancing competition."
And if all else fails, Kate has advised Bristol to use her famous mom. That's one lady who knows how to mobilize a base and get votes.
MORE ABOUT Bristol Palin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Bristol Palin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Strips Down to Cleavage-Baring Bikini on "Last Day" to Get Tan: Picture
- Hercules Actors of the Past Include Ryan Gosling, Kevin Sorbo, and More
- Blake Lively's Wedding Dress Revealed? Actress Gives Possible Glimpse in Preserve Video: GIF
- Madonna Badger, Picking Up The Pieces Of Her Life, Exchanges Vows With Real Estate Broker
- Celebrities at Comic-Con International
- Food Frenzy! 12 Things You Didn't Know About Kale ? Watch And Learn About The Leafy Green!
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Dee Snider using puppets to put his spin on Shakespeare in Broadway show
- Kendall vs. Kylie Jenner: Who's More of a "Marriage Girl?"—Watch Now to Find Out!
- Jennifer Lopez and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Very "Affectionate" at Her 45th Birthday Dinner: All the Party Details!
- Miranda Kerr Claims It Takes Her 15 Minutes to Get Ready in the Morning