Bristol Palin's Secret 'Dancing' Weapon? Kate Gosselin
By Rob Shuter Posted Sep 14th 2010 06:55AM
Bristol Palin might not be the best dancer in the world, but she thinks she has discovered a secret weapon that will help her win: Kate Gosselin.
"Kate became close with the Palin family when she taped an episode of her TLC reality show with Sarah Palin," a source tells me. "Since then, Bristol and Kate have become e-mail pals and Kate is happy to give her lots of dancing advice. Kate wishes she had had a mentor to help her through the tough contest and is happy to help Bristol."
And while some might question the wisdom of getting dancing tips from ballroom disaster Kate Gosselin, sources tell me if anyone knows how to stay in that competition much longer than talent would dictate, it's Kate.
"Kate has told Bristol to sell the performance even if your feet are a mess," a family friend tells me. "Remember to smile and don't be afraid to beg people to vote. It's not always the worst dancer that goes home. After all, it's really a popularity contest rather than a dancing competition."
And if all else fails, Kate has advised Bristol to use her famous mom. That's one lady who knows how to mobilize a base and get votes.
MORE ABOUT Bristol Palin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Bristol Palin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie's Wedding Dress Featured Colorful Designs Drawn By Her and Brad Pitt's Kids -- See the First Pic!
- Carrie Underwood is Pregnant, Expecting First Child With Husband Mike Fisher!
- Melissa Rivers Releases New Statement on Mom Joan River's Condition; Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photos Leaked: Top Weekend Stories
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' tops Labor Day, summer box office
- FBI, Apple begin inquiries into nude celebrity photo leaks
- Carrie Underwood announces she is pregnant with her first child
- 11 Times Lifetime's Saved By the Bell Movie Ruined Our Childhood
- Newly Single Britney Spears Ready for a "Hot Guy," Supports Jamie Lynn Spears at Los Angeles County Fair
- Morgan Stewart and Brendan Fitzpatrick Face Major Baby Drama—See the #RichKids of Beverly Hills Recap!