Bristol Palin's Secret 'Dancing' Weapon? Kate Gosselin
By Rob Shuter Posted Sep 14th 2010 06:55AM
Bristol Palin might not be the best dancer in the world, but she thinks she has discovered a secret weapon that will help her win: Kate Gosselin.
"Kate became close with the Palin family when she taped an episode of her TLC reality show with Sarah Palin," a source tells me. "Since then, Bristol and Kate have become e-mail pals and Kate is happy to give her lots of dancing advice. Kate wishes she had had a mentor to help her through the tough contest and is happy to help Bristol."
And while some might question the wisdom of getting dancing tips from ballroom disaster Kate Gosselin, sources tell me if anyone knows how to stay in that competition much longer than talent would dictate, it's Kate.
"Kate has told Bristol to sell the performance even if your feet are a mess," a family friend tells me. "Remember to smile and don't be afraid to beg people to vote. It's not always the worst dancer that goes home. After all, it's really a popularity contest rather than a dancing competition."
And if all else fails, Kate has advised Bristol to use her famous mom. That's one lady who knows how to mobilize a base and get votes.
MORE ABOUT Bristol Palin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Bristol Palin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cameron Diaz, SNL Women Record Funny New Music Video "Back Home Baller": Watch Now, Plus See the Annie Skit!
- Robert Pattinson Shamelessly Grabs Girlfriend FKA Twigs' Butt During Lunch: Photo
- Bill Cosby's New Rape Allegations: Everything We Know So Far
- Out Of Control? Jackson Family Fears ?Arrogant' Prince Jackson Will ?Self-Destruct' ? He ?Already Considers Himself Royalty,' Says Family Insider
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship
- Netflix nabs Tina Fey's new sitcom from NBC