Omarosa Wants to Tie the Knot With New Boyfriend
By Amber James Posted Sep 15th 2010 09:44AM
Although Omarosa was one tough chick in the 'Apprentice' boardroom, she's got a soft spot for her new beau, 'Green Mile' actor Michael Clarke Duncan. Arriving hand-in-hand at In Touch Weekly's Icons and Idols party at Bar Marmont in West Hollywood, California, on Sunday night, the pair could barely keep their paws off one another. Duncan kept her very close to his side all night, gushing to onlookers, "That's my girl." A friend close to the couple tells PopEater that although they just started dating this year, Omarosa is ready to get hitched and believes he's "The One."
The pair had been dating quietly for several months before they were spotted at a Los Angeles Lakers game in June. Last month, she told Black Voices, "He is the greatest guy I've ever been with! I'm madly in love!" She also told the magazine that if Duncan proposed, she would "absolutely" say yes.
After a number of rocky romances, Omarosa hopes she's found Mr. Right. In 2000, she married Aaron Stallworth, but the two divorced in 2005. Several months after the split, she was linked to Dr. Frank Ryan, who died tragically in a car accident this summer.
She tried her hand at love again earlier this year, teaming up with Donald Trump for the dating show 'The Ultimate Merger.' But finding love wasn't in the cards for her, as the final contestant, R&B singer Ray Lavender, was eliminated because he was still technically married. Although Omarosa stated during a reunion show that there would be a second season, it has been called off for now -- as long as she and Duncan live happily ever.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift Wishes Justin Timberlake Happy Birthday, Posts Throwback Photo With Beyonce, Jay Z
- Rihanna, Kanye West, Paul McCartney to Perform at Super Bowl DirectTV Bash
- Rihanna Teases "FourFiveSeconds" Music Video With Kanye West, Paul McCartney: Kanye Wanted to Do "Street Denim" Style
- Whitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, found unresponsive in tub
- Celebs and sports stars converge for pre-Super Bowl party
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Stephen Fry urges UK to pardon gay men
- Inside Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger's Dinner Date With Maria Shriver: "They Got Along Really Well"
- AnnaLynne McCord Dating Rick Fox?! Check Out a Photo that Sparked Rumors and Find Out What She Said!
- WWE Diva Nattie Calls a Pet Psychic for Brie Bella's Traumatized Pooch—See the Ridiculous Total Divas Deleted Scene!