Omarosa Wants to Tie the Knot With New Boyfriend
By Amber James Posted Sep 15th 2010 09:44AM
Although Omarosa was one tough chick in the 'Apprentice' boardroom, she's got a soft spot for her new beau, 'Green Mile' actor Michael Clarke Duncan. Arriving hand-in-hand at In Touch Weekly's Icons and Idols party at Bar Marmont in West Hollywood, California, on Sunday night, the pair could barely keep their paws off one another. Duncan kept her very close to his side all night, gushing to onlookers, "That's my girl." A friend close to the couple tells PopEater that although they just started dating this year, Omarosa is ready to get hitched and believes he's "The One."
The pair had been dating quietly for several months before they were spotted at a Los Angeles Lakers game in June. Last month, she told Black Voices, "He is the greatest guy I've ever been with! I'm madly in love!" She also told the magazine that if Duncan proposed, she would "absolutely" say yes.
After a number of rocky romances, Omarosa hopes she's found Mr. Right. In 2000, she married Aaron Stallworth, but the two divorced in 2005. Several months after the split, she was linked to Dr. Frank Ryan, who died tragically in a car accident this summer.
She tried her hand at love again earlier this year, teaming up with Donald Trump for the dating show 'The Ultimate Merger.' But finding love wasn't in the cards for her, as the final contestant, R&B singer Ray Lavender, was eliminated because he was still technically married. Although Omarosa stated during a reunion show that there would be a second season, it has been called off for now -- as long as she and Duncan live happily ever.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celeb Sightings: Donald Faison Suits Up As Santa Claus!
- Stevie Wonder, 64, Welcomes Ninth Child, a Baby Girl Named Nia!
- New York Times Reports U.S. Officials Have Linked North Korea to Sony Hacking Following Terrorist Threat on Release of The Interview -- Details
- Rapper 'Bobby Shmurda' arrested in gang-related drug case
- North Korea connected to Sony attack as company cancels Dec. 25 release of 'The Interview'
- 'Millionaire Hot Seat' contestant fails on first question
- North Korea Wins? Steve Carell, Aaron Sorkin, Rob Lowe and More Slam Sony for Pulling The Interview From Theaters
- The Backstreet Boys Documentary Trailer Is Here and It Looks Pretty Interesting—Watch Now!
- Did The View's Beverly Johnson Interview Drive a Wedge Between Whoopi Goldberg and Rosie O'Donnell?