Omarosa Wants to Tie the Knot With New Boyfriend
By Amber James Posted Sep 15th 2010 09:44AM
Although Omarosa was one tough chick in the 'Apprentice' boardroom, she's got a soft spot for her new beau, 'Green Mile' actor Michael Clarke Duncan. Arriving hand-in-hand at In Touch Weekly's Icons and Idols party at Bar Marmont in West Hollywood, California, on Sunday night, the pair could barely keep their paws off one another. Duncan kept her very close to his side all night, gushing to onlookers, "That's my girl." A friend close to the couple tells PopEater that although they just started dating this year, Omarosa is ready to get hitched and believes he's "The One."
The pair had been dating quietly for several months before they were spotted at a Los Angeles Lakers game in June. Last month, she told Black Voices, "He is the greatest guy I've ever been with! I'm madly in love!" She also told the magazine that if Duncan proposed, she would "absolutely" say yes.
After a number of rocky romances, Omarosa hopes she's found Mr. Right. In 2000, she married Aaron Stallworth, but the two divorced in 2005. Several months after the split, she was linked to Dr. Frank Ryan, who died tragically in a car accident this summer.
She tried her hand at love again earlier this year, teaming up with Donald Trump for the dating show 'The Ultimate Merger.' But finding love wasn't in the cards for her, as the final contestant, R&B singer Ray Lavender, was eliminated because he was still technically married. Although Omarosa stated during a reunion show that there would be a second season, it has been called off for now -- as long as she and Duncan live happily ever.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelorette Andi Dorfman, New Fiance Josh Murray Talk Wedding Plans; Read Nick Viall's Emotional Letter to Andi: Top 5 Tuesday Stories
- Scarlett Johansson Debuts Short Pixie Haircut: Picture
- Nicole Richie Reveals the Easiest and Hardest Parts of Being Married to Joel Madden, Talks About Motherhood
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
- A Scary Horse on Pretty Little Liars, Seven Minutes in Heaven (x3) on Finding Carter & More OMG TV Moments
- Billy Bob Thornton's Dream Jobs: Game of Thrones and...Saved by the Bell!
- Chloë Grace Moretz Doesn't Want Life To Be All About Relationships: "That's Not My Style"