Student Tops Ken Jennings' Record on 'Jeopardy!'
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 15th 2010 06:40AM
Craig finished the first two rounds of the game with $47,000 and bet $30,000 on the Final Jeopardy category "Literary and Movie Title Objects." The clue: "The inspiration for this title object in a novel and a 1957 movie actually spanned the Mae Khlung River."
The 33-year-old responded with the correct answer -- "What is 'The Bridge on the River Kwai'?"
After two days on the show, Craig has earned $114,000, though he's still 72 games short of Jennings' record of 74 wins in a row.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Jenner Set to Appear As Woman on Vanity Fair Cover: Details
- Bruce Jenner, Kylie Jenner Bond on Keeping Up With the Kardashians Midseason Finale: Watch a Clip!
- Ethan Embry: Kissing Jennifer Love Hewitt in Can't Hardly Wait Was "Uncomfortable," She Gave Me a "Big Basket of Breath Mints!"
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Judge delays case after 'Suge' Knight hires Jackson lawyer
- Actress Kelly Rutherford can't yet bring children back to U.S.
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!
- Trista Sutter Reminds Us That the Bachelor Franchise Does Result in Lasting Love...Sometimes!