Student Tops Ken Jennings' Record on 'Jeopardy!'
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 15th 2010 06:40AM
Craig finished the first two rounds of the game with $47,000 and bet $30,000 on the Final Jeopardy category "Literary and Movie Title Objects." The clue: "The inspiration for this title object in a novel and a 1957 movie actually spanned the Mae Khlung River."
The 33-year-old responded with the correct answer -- "What is 'The Bridge on the River Kwai'?"
After two days on the show, Craig has earned $114,000, though he's still 72 games short of Jennings' record of 74 wins in a row.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Power Rangers Samurai Star Ricardo Medina Jr. Arrested For Stabbing Roommate to Death With Sword: Report
- Bobby Brown Releases Statement on Bobbi Kristina's Condition: "Please Allow My Family to Give My Daughter the Love and Support She Needs"
- Chris O'Dowd, Wife Dawn O'Porter Welcome First Child, a Baby Boy Named Art O'Porter
- Steve Kroft's sexually explicit texts to mistress
- 'American Sniper' sets new Super Bowl weekend record
- Roseanne thinks Bill Cosby is guilty but still 'not the end' of his career
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out Looking Fit and Healthy During Rare Public Shopping Trip—Take a Look!
- President Barack Obama Sips Beer After Sharing Super Bowl Predictions, Sounds Off on Deflategate
- Bridesmaids Star Chris O'Dowd and Wife Dawn O'Porter Welcome a Baby Boy—See the Hilarious Announcement!