Student Tops Ken Jennings' Record on 'Jeopardy!'
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 15th 2010 06:40AM
Craig finished the first two rounds of the game with $47,000 and bet $30,000 on the Final Jeopardy category "Literary and Movie Title Objects." The clue: "The inspiration for this title object in a novel and a 1957 movie actually spanned the Mae Khlung River."
The 33-year-old responded with the correct answer -- "What is 'The Bridge on the River Kwai'?"
After two days on the show, Craig has earned $114,000, though he's still 72 games short of Jennings' record of 74 wins in a row.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Christopher Evan Welch Dead: Rubicon Actor Dies at 48
- Paul Walker Death: Cause of Accident May Take 90 Days to Confirm
- Golden Globes 2014 Nominations: Matthew McConaughey, Jennifer Lawrence, More Stars React
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- One Direction fans attack Lorde's boyfriend with racist tweets
- Kim Kardashian defends giving 10 percent of eBay auction proceeds to charity, says its plenty
- Snubbed! Golden Globes leave Winfrey, Hanks, Scorcese out in the cold
- Miley Cyrus Probably Won't Perform at the MTV VMAs Again: "I Doubt They're Ever Gonna Ask Me Back"
- Prince George's First Christmas: What We Know About Prince William and Kate Middleton's Holiday Plans
- Golden Globes 2014 TV Nominees: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Lena Dunham and More Stars React