Student Tops Ken Jennings' Record on 'Jeopardy!'
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 15th 2010 06:40AM
Craig finished the first two rounds of the game with $47,000 and bet $30,000 on the Final Jeopardy category "Literary and Movie Title Objects." The clue: "The inspiration for this title object in a novel and a 1957 movie actually spanned the Mae Khlung River."
The 33-year-old responded with the correct answer -- "What is 'The Bridge on the River Kwai'?"
After two days on the show, Craig has earned $114,000, though he's still 72 games short of Jennings' record of 74 wins in a row.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Catherine Lowe Slams Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis: "Don't Slap the Hand That Fed You," Husband Sean Lowe Admits Finale Was "Painful to Watch"
- Liam Neeson Supports Horse-Drawn Carriages, Calls Out New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio
- Frank Ocean, Chipotle Feud: Singer Shares "F--- YOU" Check, Company Claims Money Wasn't Returned
- Sexless Night: Bad Boy ?Bachelor’ Juan Pablo Didn’t Spend The Night In Nikki's Hotel Room After The Final Rose
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Justin Bieber gets May 5 trial date for DUI and other Florida charges