Student Tops Ken Jennings' Record on 'Jeopardy!'
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 15th 2010 06:40AM
Craig finished the first two rounds of the game with $47,000 and bet $30,000 on the Final Jeopardy category "Literary and Movie Title Objects." The clue: "The inspiration for this title object in a novel and a 1957 movie actually spanned the Mae Khlung River."
The 33-year-old responded with the correct answer -- "What is 'The Bridge on the River Kwai'?"
After two days on the show, Craig has earned $114,000, though he's still 72 games short of Jennings' record of 74 wins in a row.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelorette Guy Cry: See Andi Dorfman's Men at Their Most Emotional
- Martha Stewart Explains Her Friendship with Blake Lively, Says The Actress is "Very Shy in Person"
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Picture of Her Natural, Curly Hair -- See It Here
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- Crazy characters at Comic Con 2014