More Audio Tapes in Mel Gibson Drama Surface
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 16th 2010 10:12AM
Violet Kowal, a Polish porn star, recorded a conversation of Grigorieva's bodyguard allegedly offering Kowal money and incentives to testify against the Oscar-winning director, RadarOnline.com reports.
Kowal then took the tapes and played them for Gibson's lawyers.
"At that meeting, Violet played Mel's lawyers a series of taped audio recordings which show how a bodyguard, who identified himself as working for Oksana, made advances to them," a source said.
"The bodyguard offered personal, financial and legal assistance on behalf of Oksana and her team in exchange for information on Mel, from Violet," the source added. "The man claimed Oksana would soon be worth millions of dollars, and it was worth having her on your side."
This summer, a series of phone conversations between Gibson and Grigorieva, in which the actor made several racist, sexist and threatening rants, leaked online.
The ex-couple are currently in the midst of a custody battle for their daughter, Lucia. Gibson is also being investigated for domestic violence.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Greg Berlanti's 'Supergirl' Lands at CBS With Series Commitment
- TV Ratings: 'Thursday Night Football' Drops With Snoozer Game
- Ethan Hawke and Laura Dern Are ... Cousins?!
- Scotland's independence vote decided a superhero's fate, for some reason
- ?Friday Night Lights' director says his son won't be playing football
- Billy Crystal and Jimmy Fallon reminisce about Robin Williams
- What Do We Want From 'The View'?
- 'Dr. Cabbie': 9 Things to Know From the Set of the Canadian Comedy
- 'ER' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)