More Audio Tapes in Mel Gibson Drama Surface
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 16th 2010 10:12AM
Violet Kowal, a Polish porn star, recorded a conversation of Grigorieva's bodyguard allegedly offering Kowal money and incentives to testify against the Oscar-winning director, RadarOnline.com reports.
Kowal then took the tapes and played them for Gibson's lawyers.
"At that meeting, Violet played Mel's lawyers a series of taped audio recordings which show how a bodyguard, who identified himself as working for Oksana, made advances to them," a source said.
"The bodyguard offered personal, financial and legal assistance on behalf of Oksana and her team in exchange for information on Mel, from Violet," the source added. "The man claimed Oksana would soon be worth millions of dollars, and it was worth having her on your side."
This summer, a series of phone conversations between Gibson and Grigorieva, in which the actor made several racist, sexist and threatening rants, leaked online.
The ex-couple are currently in the midst of a custody battle for their daughter, Lucia. Gibson is also being investigated for domestic violence.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Paris Hilton slammed by world famous DJ
- Malco Theatres Exec on Adam Sandler's Netflix Deal: "Guess He Wants to Be a TV Star"
- Watch Intense New Trailer for Fox's Hip-Hop Drama 'Empire'
- ABC's 'Manhattan Love Story' Canceled
- The problem with collecting comics
- This Week on Stage: ?Disgraced' is anything but, Keira Knightley preps her Broadway debut
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Miles Teller, J.K. Simmons on 'Whiplash,' Drumming and Stoking Passion
- Wanted: Female Director for DC Comics 'Wonder Woman' Movie
- 'Whiplash' Director Damien Chazelle on His Film's Success and the Burdens of Drumming