Adam Lambert Slaps Photographer Around in Miami
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 17th 2010 08:23AM
One minute you're throwing out peace sings while lounging at the beach in Miami and the next you're delivering a slap-and-grab on a pesky photographer. All in a day's work for 'American Idol' runner-up Adam Lambert!
"Eeew paparazzi killed my peaceful afternoon on the beach!" the singer, 28, told his Twitter followers Thursday. "They're real good at provoking, but there ain't any pics or video of the bs they spew out."
No, but there are plenty of images of Lambert slapping, grabbing and damn-near mounting the photographer, who is seen trying to escape the grasp of the singer while holding onto his camera.
In other images, another man, possibly Lambert's friend, is seen trying to break up the fight.
The Miami Beach PD is investigating the incident, according to TMZ.
The 'For Your Entertainment' wailer was wearing a large straw cabana hat and goofy sunglasses at the time of the encounter, which he apparently thinks was awesome.
"Hahha the photos are hilarious!!! LOL please everyone forgive me for that hat," he said on Twitter. "I was attempting a disguise -- clearly failed."
Lambert finished second to Kris Allen in the eighth season of 'American Idol.'
Stars on the Beach
'Real Housewives of New York' star Kelly Bensimon enjoys a day on the beach sunning, laughing with friends and frolicking in the water in Miami.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- American Idol -
- Music News -
- Photos -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Twitter -
MORE ABOUT Adam Lambert
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Adam Lambert Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at age 82
- 'The Big Bang Theory' recap: More money, more problems
- Taylor Swift slams critics for being sexist
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Designer Oscar de la Renta Dead at 82
- Extra Scoop: Watch Jason Momoa's Super Intense ?GoT' Audition Tape
- ?Fury' Star Shia LaBeouf ?Found God? in a Very Real Way'
- Kris Jenner Clears Up Rumors About Bruce Jenner's Transformation; Monica Lewinsky Was "In Love" With Bill Clinton: Top 5 Stories
- Teresa Giudice Dropped By Crisis Manager Wendy Feldman After Filing Orange Is The New Black Prison Request: Details
- Ryan Phillippe Disses His Own Career: "I've Made 30-Plus Films," "Five of Them Are Good"