David Blaine and Model Fiancee Expecting First Child
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 17th 2010 07:48AM
The illusionist-street magician announced at a recent cancer benefit that he and his fiancee, French model Alizee Guinochet, are expecting their first child, the New York Post is reporting.
Blaine, 37, even joked that the "baby is probably already practicing the breath hold!"
Dear God, we hope not!
The couple have been engaged since April 4, 2009.
In the past, Blaine has been linked to a number of starlets, including Fiona Apple and Daryl Hannah.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- Justin Bieber Detained at LAX, Not Allowed In U.S.: Details
- Ciara Bares Baby Bump for W Mag: Pregnant Singer Talks Kim Kardashian Advice
- Stacy Keibler Glams Up Baby Bump In Tight White Dress at Wedding: Picture
- Teresa Giudice’s Prison Sentencing Could Delay Premiere Of ‘Real Housewives Of New Jersey’— Bravo Execs Need Her For Publicity!