David Blaine and Model Fiancee Expecting First Child
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 17th 2010 07:48AM
The illusionist-street magician announced at a recent cancer benefit that he and his fiancee, French model Alizee Guinochet, are expecting their first child, the New York Post is reporting.
Blaine, 37, even joked that the "baby is probably already practicing the breath hold!"
Dear God, we hope not!
The couple have been engaged since April 4, 2009.
In the past, Blaine has been linked to a number of starlets, including Fiona Apple and Daryl Hannah.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Exclusive: Olivia Munn appeals to USDA to help circus elephant
- Bob Seger, 69, launches tour and new album, 'Ride Out'
- Topless pics of Brooke Burke hit New York City gallery
- Sinead O'Connor Slams AMAs in Blog Rant, Claims Pope Francis Was Scheduled to Appear
- Kate Middleton, Prince William's Second Baby Due in April, Kate Middleton Ready for First Pregnant Engagement
- Brad Pitt Talks Meeting the Queen, Dame Angelina's Not the Boss at Home!
- Judgment Day! Teresa Aprea Fights With Teresa Giudice Over Infidelity Rumor, As Guilty Giudices Are Sentenced on ?RHONJ' Finale
- Fool For Love? Vicki Gunvalson Rushes To Brooks Ayers Defense In Slander Court Case