David Blaine and Model Fiancee Expecting First Child
By PopEater Staff Posted Sep 17th 2010 07:48AM
The illusionist-street magician announced at a recent cancer benefit that he and his fiancee, French model Alizee Guinochet, are expecting their first child, the New York Post is reporting.
Blaine, 37, even joked that the "baby is probably already practicing the breath hold!"
Dear God, we hope not!
The couple have been engaged since April 4, 2009.
In the past, Blaine has been linked to a number of starlets, including Fiona Apple and Daryl Hannah.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Second Wedding Bash: Details
- Mama June's Daughter Anna Cardwell Claims She Was Molested By Mother's Boyfriend
- Diddy as Prince, Ellen as Nicki! See Celebs Dressed as Other Stars For Halloween
- Jake Steinfeld Joins Governors Across The Country To Open Live Positively Fitness Centers
- More Problems For Leah Messer! ‘Teen Mom 2′ Star & Husband Jeremy Calvert Hit With A $10K Tax Lien